Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Upper Deck's new HD video cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upper Deck's new HD video cards
 Login/Join

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
I think its a great box insert !
- new and innovative
congradulations to them for pushing the envelope!

but I am not sure why it is so big
- think they said only 80 mgb

my i phone is thinner then that !

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of morpheuz31
posted Hide Post
I really like skymotion, lenticular and hologram cards Smile but i don't think i'd be interested in collecting these video cards. They don't look like trading cards to me.

Posts: 57 | Location: Brazil | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
I think these are great. Put one in a box of cards as a chase and it would be a great pull. We already have hundreds of the same photos so this would be something differet. Use some unseen footage, or old interview. Imaging a Captain Kirk or Luke Skywaker Video Card, with some old test film. Or go the other way and have sombody record a personal message.

Best of luck to Upper Deck

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batjay
posted Hide Post
I like the idea. It would make a great special edition memorabilia card. The video would show the person wearing the outfit the fabric on the card comes from. Or for sketch cards, have a video on the back of the card of the artist drawing the sketch on the front of the card. It has possibilities, but I think it will be very limited in it's use. Definitely needs to be made thinner. Cool

Posts: 34 | Location: United States | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post