Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Collector's Call: Episode 4
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Collector's Call: Episode 4
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I was just looking at the guide to see what's on later. I found about "Collector's Call" on the MEtv network a couple of weeks ago. It's a show about collectors and their stuff. Episode 2 was about a guy who collects entertainment memorabilia especially anything advertising-related. I missed Episode 3 (a woman and her Winnie the Pooh collection) and it wasn't repeated but you can watch it and the other two on the show's website.

https://www.metv.com/collectorscall

A new episode is on tonight and it's about a guy who collects Kiss stuff including trading cards. It's on at 10pm on the west coast.

Jess

Posts: 844 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post