Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Green Hornet Hologram
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Green Hornet Hologram
 Login/Join

posted
This is one of my favorite holograms. To sell or not to sell. The new green hornet movie is coming out soon, as we all know. Should I sale it or not sale it. I don't sell my cards for a prophet, but has anyone sold a card just because it's popular.

Posts: 58 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Is that the 1H from NOW Comics?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Sure looks like promo 1H from Now Comics.

Thats cool the way you took the pix and got the colors to display... You have to hold it a certain way to do it.

I need the Kato promo from this little set of 4 if anyone has a spare (hint hint...)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't know there were 3 other cards. Did the other promos come with the comic book sealed in plastic

Posts: 58 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't know there were 3 other cards. Did the other promos come with the comic book sealed in plastic

Yes they came in different issues of Green Hornet comics. Todd Jordan has them listed in his excellent PCE reference book with specifics. You should get yourself a copy Thumb Up

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Those are cool looking holograms!

If anyone needs to know of a non-ebay site to get them at pretty cheap (as low as $0.96 for the comic still bagged with the card!) just let me know. I can also list for you the 4 books for the different promos if you need them.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post