Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Nevermore Alice Winter Solstice OUT NOW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevermore Alice Winter Solstice OUT NOW
 Login/Join

Picture of Boo
posted
Head over to the website to find out more details www.nevermorealice.com

Set A £12
Set B £12
Post and packing included
If you want more sets than are available in the artstore just send me an email to squishybraincompany@yahoo.co.uk

All the best
Boo

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
awesome Angel

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Ordered my set. Thumb Up

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ordered both set A and set B Smile .

FREE SHIPPING TOO Dance

It's nice to see so many UK card producers with great products due next year.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
aww thats wicked cool, yep i like including shipping in the price so people dont have to work out extra stuff

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got my set A & B ordered

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Ordered both set A and set B Smile .

FREE SHIPPING TOO Dance

It's nice to see so many UK card producers with great products due next year.

I agree totally, I'm a huge supporter of British talent and products as well as networking and sharing to make the industy stronger.
I also think we all grow from experiance which is why i like t communcate with collectors and artists as much as possible about projects Smile

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Got my set A & B ordered

Got your new order, excellent

posted Hide Post
My packs have arrived today, a marvelous release. I ordered 5 of each pack and I can definately say they are well worth the price of admission - Well done Boo and keep it up. I am really looking forward to the main set release.

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to my 2 sets of each

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my two packs today,excellent value and I can't wait for the full set.Posted the two sketches I pulled in the box breakdown forum.

No criticism but I am curious as to why the base cards are slightly smaller than the sketch cards which are standard trading card size.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Got my two packs today,excellent value and I can't wait for the full set.Posted the two sketches I pulled in the box breakdown forum.

No criticism but I am curious as to why the base cards are slightly smaller than the sketch cards which are standard trading card size.

I'm glad to see you liked your packs and they got to you before Christmas Smile

this info may be insteresting to why the basecards are a slightly different size, it's a simple "printers" factor, the sketchcards (and basecards for the main serise) were and will be printed in the USA, but the WinterSolstice Edition basecards were printed in the UK and for technical reasons with that particuler printers that was the only size they could be... but personally i really love the look and feel of the festive edition basecards as they stand out from the main set and many other sets.

When I was looking at local printers to myself i based my choice on quality and reliability, but I made sure to list the card size's on all the posters, adverts and the sale listing details because it's important to be upfront with everyone Smile