Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Things we wish existed...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things we wish existed...
 Login/Join

posted
I'll start. There are blank sketch cards, but what I would like is a thick blank card with 2-3 recesses. The first recess is for a blank piece of paper (attached) which is for the non-cut "cut signature". Above or beside it, is a recess for a wallet or smaller sized picture. The back could be blank, lined, or have a top loading recess for people to add their own writing or slide a cut piece of paper into place. Borders could be blank or feature a colour or generic design scheme. They could be sold in specialty convention packs or used as decoy cards.

(Hmm... actually, the top loading picture on the front could probably also hold anything small--like a ticket stub or cloth swatch, you could then label the cut sig. part with what it is/where you got it. If you told the story of your life in cards, what would your card(s) be? Swatch of wrapping paper from the worst gift ever? Piece of your favorite CD--thrown at you by an ex-girlfriend? Concert t-shirt which still smells like funny cigarettes? Possibilities are endless!)

Oh, if this already exists, can someone hook me up?

--Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post