Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Rittenhouse Wantlist Wednesdays
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse Wantlist Wednesdays
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted
I didn't see a thread for this, so I thought I would start one.

I am one of those kind of people who enters every contest they see, and I rarely win. However, that all changed today since I won a Stephen Dillane Game of Thrones autograph from Rittenhouse in their Wantlist Wednesdays contest! Elephant

Here I am, the 11/6 winner!

Did anyone else enter? I sent them maybe 10 cards on my want list, and I think all of them were Star Trek and Game of Thrones. The Dillane really was the last card I wanted from GoT season 2, since I am only collecting bordered autos.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jason on your win!

I didn't enter this week since I won a Jason Momoa auto a couple of weeks ago. I also never win anything so I was totally surprised.

I am jealous of your Sean Bean auto in your pic. Drool

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
Congrats Jason on your win!

I didn't enter this week since I won a Jason Momoa auto a couple of weeks ago. I also never win anything so I was totally surprised.

I am jealous of your Sean Bean auto in your pic. Drool

Ah, that was you! I wondered if any other Card Talkers entered. That Sean Bean card is the second most I ever paid for a card - I thought it was a steal at the $80 I paid for it.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:

Ah, that was you! I wondered if any other Card Talkers entered. That Sean Bean card is the second most I ever paid for a card - I thought it was a steal at the $80 I paid for it.

Really that was a wheel of a deal! Super jealous now!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you, wish I could enter this. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Congrats to you, wish I could enter this. Clap

Is this for North American residents only? I don't see any small print saying the UK is excluded.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No Jason, anyone can enter but you have to send in a photo of yourself and I don't know how to do it, not techy enough.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
quote:
No Jason, anyone can enter but you have to send in a photo of yourself and I don't know how to do it, not techy enough.

Good grief! and all along I thought the avatar you used on this site WAS you.

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Trouble for Wolfie is that he has never purchased anything from RA so he has nothing to show Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Trouble for Wolfie is that he has never purchased anything from RA so he has nothing to show Big Grin

How dare you sir, my representatives will call upon your representatives, we shall meet upon the heath at dawn. Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

You must have a techie friend that can help you out. If I wasn't in the US - I'd send my kid over he knows way more about the tech stuff than I. LOL

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:

Take some Rittenhouse cards along to Memorabilia and get someone to do a photo.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post