Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Vote for 'the Art of Robert Aragon' - nominated for a Rondo Award!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vote for 'the Art of Robert Aragon' - nominated for a Rondo Award!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Hello Fellow Card-Talkers,

I wanted to bring your attention this NSU magazine blog post:

http://www.nsu-magazine.com/th...lassic-horror-award/

If you haven't seen the cards yet, they make up a beautiful classic horror-themed set consisting of Rob's original paintings and drawings. It's been nominated in the Best Toy, Model or Collectible category. Rob is also up for Best Magazine Cover.

It would be really cool to have a card set featuring beautiful artwork win instead of yet another mass-produced action figure. So please consider voting (and no, you don't have to vote for every category - there are a lot of them!)

http://rondoaward.com/rondoaward.com/blog/?p=32

Voting ends Sunday, May 5th at midnight. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dcole,

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have this set and it is really nice, it would be great if it won an award. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
That's awesome - would be great if it won! Bouncey

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post