Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Topp's Website Down ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topp's Website Down ?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I just tried to go on the Topp's website to put in a request to their Customer Support and cannot reach the site. All I can see is a blank screen with this message:

403 Forbidden
nginx

Can someone else confirm this or is it just me ?

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The links are working from here. Maybe you hit them at the wrong moment of web-server updates.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Probably correct. I did try again a couple of hours after making my original post and the message had change to something along the lines of 'Normal service will be resumed soon'. As you say, all working again now Thumb Up

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post