Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Dr Who Battles In Time Cards.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr Who Battles In Time Cards.
 Login/Join

Picture of Shaunicus
posted
Hi all Wavey

First of all let me say that I am LOVING this site and all of the lovely people that I've met so far Smile Thanks to the brilliant success and very much appreciated help that I've received with Marvel Genio cards I thought I would just ask if there are any Dr Who Battles In Time swappers out there at all? I am sooooo close to completing the Devastator set but it's pretty much stalled right now. I have THOUSANDS of swaps too, so if I can help anyone out I would be glad to.

kindest regards,

Shaunicus Thumb Up

Posts: 85 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Shaunicus:

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying our site!! You may wish to post something in the trading forum since this forum is mainly for discussion.

Also, you might do a quick search there. There are some Battles in Time threads already so maybe you can find some traders that way? Here are a couple of links for you:

Looking to finish battles in Time - before I start the next lot

More Battles in Time

Best of luck with your trades! Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaunicus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hi Shaunicus:

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying our site!! You may wish to post something in the trading forum since this forum is mainly for discussion.

Hi there Smile

Thanks for the heads up there, forgive the newbie!!

Kindest regards,

Shaun Wavey

Also, you might do a quick search there. There are some Battles in Time threads already so maybe you can find some traders that way? Here are a couple of links for you:

Looking to finish battles in Time - before I start the next lot

More Battles in Time

Best of luck with your trades! Smile

Posts: 85 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post