Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Now this is what *I* call The Complete Next Generation... (pic heavy)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now this is what *I* call The Complete Next Generation... (pic heavy)
 Login/Join

posted
It's taken me a while, but today's post yielded the final card I wanted to complete a run of Star Trek The Next Generation autograph cards - one card for each character, ranging from the TNG Season 7 set right through to the Complete TNG Series 2.

My Paypal account will now have a bit of a breather...

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Whew! Nice pictures and nice cards. Now please send them all to me for autograph verification.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would, but I don't have an envelope large enough... Frown

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Those are wonderful!! I think I am two or three cards short of this set my self. Looking at the pictures my OCD would kick in and I would HAVE to resort them by series..lol

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I alphabetised this set by actor surname, save for the gold-sealed autos.

I'm currently putting together a set of Star Trek Movie autograph cards (Minus anyone I already have in my TNG, DS9 and Voyager sets) and those will be sorted by Movie first, then actor surname. My OCD is whimsical that way.

Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Wow! I'm not reallt a Trek fan, but that is impressive. How long did it take to assemble?

Check out my bog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wgf351:
How long did it take to assemble?

Probably about 3 years overall. It started off as a 'major characters' collection, mainly because I didn't think I'd have any chance of a Corbin Bernsen, but when he signed again for the Complete TNG I picked up all the bits I was missing.

posted Hide Post
What was the hardest card to find???

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simpsonscardman:

The Famke Janssen one - I kept missing them on Ebay. The Locutus, Spock and Scotty ones were the priciest, but they weren't hard to find.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simon1978:
quote:
Originally posted by simpsonscardman:

The Famke Janssen one - I kept missing them on Ebay. The Locutus, Spock and Scotty ones were the priciest, but they weren't hard to find.

You did well getting them all.tough set to put together.so well done.I'm sure whatever you pick next to collect??you will ace that aswell!!keep it up Wink

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW Super Awesome collection!!!!!!

Posts: 31 | Location: N.Y | Registered: May 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
That's an awesome collection of autos, congrats.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post