Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prices offered site
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Any Member got a site were I can get the prices that make an offer items were sold for
Watchcount dosent seem to work any more
Thanks

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Watchcount still works. On the results page right next to the "Sold For" price it reads (>> true? price here on eBay). Click on the "here on eBay" part and a new tab will open up showing you the actual sale price.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
PWCC also has a completed auction search.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks My Watchcount comes up as ( Forbidden Accesss Error 401 Sorry Dude/ett. )
It has done this for quiet a while.
I will try the other one
Thanks all

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It does work. You just have to be signed in to Ebay already. When I tried it without being signed in, it didn't work for me either. An Ebay sign-in page comes up instead.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Watchcount still works. On the results page right next to the "Sold For" price it reads (>> true? price here on eBay). Click on the "here on eBay" part and a new tab will open up showing you the actual sale price.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That dosent work all I get is the Watchcount page comes up , I click on watchcount . com and all that comes up is forbidden access error405 sorry dude that came up one day and I have never been able to get into it again
Thanks
Maby I will wait until the sign in appears again for E Bay and then see what happens.

Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
I get on the site too, but I can’t find a “results” icon! I’ve tried the “Sold For”, but it seems sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. I think I used to just put the item number in somewhere and the item would come up but that was a few years ago! Didn’t have any problems with it then!

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've been using watchcount lately without any issues.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have tried everything going through the other items on watchcount .
Apparently this problem has been going on since May 2019.
Dose anyone know what error405 is or what you can do about it apparently nothing as there have been complaints since May 2019 and they have not been resolved ,It must be something in our computers