Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Stargate SG-1 Richard Dean Anderson A1 - back of card
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate SG-1 Richard Dean Anderson A1 - back of card
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I've just received this card from a seller on That Auction Site and there are a couple of 'odd' things about the back of the card.

First, there's no autograph number - I know it's regarded as A1, but there's nothing printed on the card to indicate that.

Second, in the actor's name, the 'D' in Richard is lower case, whereas the rest of his name is printed in block capitals, so it appears as RICHARd DEAN ANDERSON.

Are these normal for this card?

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
I just checked mine and it is the same as yours. I didn't pack pull mine, but I did get it many years ago in a master set so I am very confident it is genuine.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine is the same and it was pack pulled.I got the Don S Davis from the same box Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.

I didn't doubt the authenticity of the card, but it's good to know that others have the same thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I got the Don S Davis from the same box Smile .

Show off. Wink

That said, when I bought a box when they were brand new, I got two Teryl Rothery autos in the same box.

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
I believe they all are the same way . I have never seen one with A1 or capital D .That would be corect if they were printed and given to RDA at the same time .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simon1978:
Hi,

I've just received this card from a seller on That Auction Site and there are a couple of 'odd' things about the back of the card.

First, there's no autograph number - I know it's regarded as A1, but there's nothing printed on the card to indicate that.

Second, in the actor's name, the 'D' in Richard is lower case, whereas the rest of his name is printed in block capitals, so it appears as RICHARd DEAN ANDERSON.

Are these normal for this card?

Is it possible to see a picture of the card?

Thanks!

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scott12
posted Hide Post
Mine is the same and I pulled mine from a factory sealed box 3-4 years ago.

Posts: 111 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
Is it possible to see a picture of the card?

Thanks!

I'll get a scan done over the next few days.