Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Has Keanu Reeves ever signed?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has Keanu Reeves ever signed?
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted
Was wondering if Keanu Reeves has ever signed for any sets. Not even sure if there are any sets for any of the movies he's been in

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not that I've seen. The only set I know of was for Bram Stoker's Dracula, but it didn't have any autos. I can't believe the guy's 51 now ...

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
No, not to my knowledge.

If he could have slipped in, I imagine it would be on an Americana or Pop Century type card where they get a mix of non-associated celebrities and oddball personalities. He could have also turned up as a cut signature in something like Razor Cuts.

But as I said, I can't recall ever seeing him mentioned as a signer in any product.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
He hasn't signed anything himself. Perhaps cut sigs somewhere.

Movies that have mainstream releases are few as well: Dracula and the Pro Set Bill and Ted set that covered both movies.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
No but The Matrix was another glorious miss for card manufacturers.

Cryptozoic likes to go back in time....maybe they can pick it up. :-)

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Actually, there are some rare MATRIX lenticular promo cards that are out of this world and the Best Buy promo set but I haven't seen any Reeves autos. I agree that it would be real nice to see a MATRIX set issued.

Posts: 1022 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
It could have NEO sketch and autograph cards that are 1 of 1.

A Morpheus 3D Lenticular subset

The 120 card base set is numbered in binary.

An Oracle subset of two sided cards with kick *** photos on each but no method of telling which is the front and which is the back. You MUST choose.

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post