Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Has Keanu Reeves ever signed?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/1357090086

January 03, 2016, 07:04 PM
AWR
Has Keanu Reeves ever signed?
Was wondering if Keanu Reeves has ever signed for any sets. Not even sure if there are any sets for any of the movies he's been in
January 03, 2016, 07:55 PM
allender
Not that I've seen. The only set I know of was for Bram Stoker's Dracula, but it didn't have any autos. I can't believe the guy's 51 now ...
January 03, 2016, 09:21 PM
Raven
No, not to my knowledge.

If he could have slipped in, I imagine it would be on an Americana or Pop Century type card where they get a mix of non-associated celebrities and oddball personalities. He could have also turned up as a cut signature in something like Razor Cuts.

But as I said, I can't recall ever seeing him mentioned as a signer in any product.
January 03, 2016, 10:09 PM
Ryan Cracknell
He hasn't signed anything himself. Perhaps cut sigs somewhere.

Movies that have mainstream releases are few as well: Dracula and the Pro Set Bill and Ted set that covered both movies.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook
April 04, 2016, 05:09 PM
mykdude
No but The Matrix was another glorious miss for card manufacturers.

Cryptozoic likes to go back in time....maybe they can pick it up. :-)

April 04, 2016, 05:40 PM
promoking
Actually, there are some rare MATRIX lenticular promo cards that are out of this world and the Best Buy promo set but I haven't seen any Reeves autos. I agree that it would be real nice to see a MATRIX set issued.

April 06, 2016, 06:15 AM
mykdude
It could have NEO sketch and autograph cards that are 1 of 1.

A Morpheus 3D Lenticular subset

The 120 card base set is numbered in binary.

An Oracle subset of two sided cards with kick *** photos on each but no method of telling which is the front and which is the back. You MUST choose.