Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Witchblade Disciples of the Blade Sketch artist identification.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Witchblade Disciples of the Blade Sketch artist identification.
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone know who the artist for these cards is?

Thanks.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know. But it looks like a "G" signed. I looked up the artists that were part of that set on Allenders site.. and The only one with a Last name starting with G was Randy Green. I looked up other Randy green signatures on other cards... but they do not look like that Frown
I tried. lol sorry.

Posts: 34 | Location: canada | Registered: April 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Grant Gould uses the "G" as his signature, but I don't have him circling it. As these are earlier sketches than the ones I have from him, maybe he changed up?? Just guessing.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you. . . this continues to be a mystery.

On another board someone mentioned Joel Gomez, which is an intriguing possibility because he worked at Top Cow at the time and has signed with a 'G' in a circle. . .

That said I've never seen Joel's work or signature so loose. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post