Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    lord of the rings masterpieces 2 sketch card ?.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lord of the rings masterpieces 2 sketch card ?.
 Login/Join

posted
I have a artist sketch card 1/1, but i don't know the artist name. The card has a hobbit siping from a cup and under that it says AFTERNOON TEA. Does anyone know the artist, thanks.

Posts: 58 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Do you have a scan of the sketch?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have a scanner but dont know how to scan the card to the posting

Posts: 58 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Do you have a Photobucket or Imageshack (or other image hosting site) account?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no, not that i know of. how do i get one

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
This is the process to post images:
> scan (or photograph) the card, so you have an image to post
> upload the image to an image hosting site (this is where photobucket, imageshack etc come in, there's also sketchcollectors, which is just for sketch cards)
> link to the hosted image in the post here (using the IMG tags) and then the image will be displayed in your post

The other thing you can do to identify the artist is to look at sketchcollectors, select the appropriate set and browse through the scans hosted there to see if the same signature appears.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANKS

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
You can also email me (found in my profile) the scan/pic and I can post it for you.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all your help.

posted Hide Post
[IMG]
Does anyone know who the artist is that did this sketch card?

http://i1132.photobucket.com/a...7/IMG_0983.jpg[/IMG]

posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Could it be Michael Duron?

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe, i'm not sure. Is that what his signature or inishal looks like, or do they vary.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for your answer.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
It's by Megan Correnti. She did a series of 7 cards, of which this is one of them. The others included "breakfast", "lunch", and "dinner", among others.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you vary much.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
It's by Megan Correnti. She did a series of 7 cards, of which this is one of them. The others included "breakfast", "lunch", and "dinner", among others.

Very Good, Batman Thumb Up I didn't collect Series 2.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This sketch card doesn't have the artist's signature. Is there any way to find out who did it?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Rich Molinelli

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your answer.