Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Disney Store cards, series 1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Store cards, series 1
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted
Is there a "Buzz" card or a "Dash sticker" card in this set?? Seems like I saw these. But I've heard that they don't exist.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Which series are you talking about?

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think you're talking about 2006 Series 1, where the checklist printed on the backs of sticker-cards said there should be a Character Card for Buzz and stickers for Dash and Multi Princess. Mike Tilford reported that these items didn't make it into packs. Both characters were found as Paper Dolls in 2006 Series 2.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Thanks "Jeff". Guess I just forgot. That is where (series 2) I saw them.
Ace.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ace of Hearts,

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post