Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Storage Question
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted
Searching for the name of a storage item.

They're A4 (Usually), clear hard plastic and you can slide comics or autographed pictures or oversized trading card items etc into for safe storage.

Do people know what I'm talking about?

I don;t know the name (The only one I got was included in an Ebay purchase) & want to buy more for some autographed items that are thin enough to fit.

More ideal than the poly bags (even with hardbacks) or lose in storage boxes.

Any help appreciated. Sorry to be vague.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
A top loader? We use smaller top loaders for cards, but they come in all sizes, I have many different sizes, up to a top loader that holds an uncut sheet of cards.
A well stocked card shop may have some, or try an online shop that specializes in storage supplies.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Hi Don,
Right - So it's a top loader even if it's large enough for a comic or the same size as a trading card?
Thanks for the response. Thumb Up

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
Hi Don,
Right - So it's a top loader even if it's large enough for a comic or the same size as a trading card?
Thanks for the response. Thumb Up

These are thin for photos:

Ultra Pro #81446 are 8x10 top loaders.

BCW also makes them #1TLCH8X10.

There are probably other ones out there depending on the quality and how much you want to spend.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Ultra-Pro makes top loaders from standard trading card size to 29" x 43" for posters.

You can check with Bags Unlimited

If you're looking for top loaders specifically for comics, they also handle them.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all your help everyone, I finally found the items I needed and my collection's much happier (And safer) for it. Cheers. Thumb Up