Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse Rewards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted
Does anybody have a list of previous Rittenhouse rewards and how much they cost(in wrappers)?

If you can provide pictures that would be great.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: G6ADC,

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
They cost me as much as I can get them on Ebay Frown All those I want are USA only Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Unless I am mistaken, just about every card offered is still in the "catalog" on their website. Other than getting cards from them direct, price is whatever the market will bear.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think you are right, all the cards that have been offered as rewards are still available.

If anyone needs the Bond Girls BG46 i have one to trade. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was an "X-Men 3 Movie" Rewards card for an "Iceman Art card"

I didn't see that on the catalog ,Didn't see it offered any longer ,

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
There is also the FarScape in Motion C11 costume card that is no longer available. There is also a Star Trek Lawrence Montaigne autographed card that is not listed as well. I think it's either A105 or A107.

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Does anyone from the UK use the Rewards system? I have dug up my sack of wrappers and was shocked to find I have almost 3000 points...

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Dude:
Does anyone from the UK use the Rewards system? I have dug up my sack of wrappers and was shocked to find I have almost 3000 points...

Yes, I use mine.

It's very expensive to ship the wrappers to Rittenhouse, then you have pay Rittenhouse about $12 shipping to have any item sent to you from them.

As has been noted earlier it's usually better to just buy the items from the bay.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you don't want your points, I will be happy to take them off your hands.... Big Grin

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
I also use mine because I am a completist and I can't guarantee that I'll be able to get the cards from eBay.

The price comes out about the same by the time I ship over the wrappers (though I suspect this will be better with premium packs) and pay for the rewards cards to get sent to my US based brother and then pay the shipping to Australia. If I get a few cards at a time, it's probably slightly cheaper to use points than buy on eBay but it's also more fun to use points.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:

Yes, I use mine.

It's very expensive to ship the wrappers to Rittenhouse, then you have pay Rittenhouse about $12 shipping to have any item sent to you from them.

As has been noted earlier it's usually better to just buy the items from the bay.

If you have a lot of wrappers it is much cheaper to send the wrappers to the US by surface mail. It does take a little longer though (approx. 5-6 weeks).

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:

Yes, I use mine.

If you have a lot of wrappers it is much cheaper to send the wrappers to the US by surface mail. It does take a little longer though (approx. 5-6 weeks).

I used to send them Surface Mail but I checked out that last time, it was not that much different for surface mail to Air Mail.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Also keep in mind that they will only accept a certain amount of wrappers from each product.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Also keep in mind that they will only accept a certain amount of wrappers from each product.

A case worths I think.

Wasn't there a Farscape Chiana costume card. I don't think I saw that there.

Posts: 39 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is the FarScape in Motion C11 costume card I mentioned above.

quote:
Wasn't there a Farscape Chiana costume card.

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt_Blue:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

A case worths I think.

Wasn't there a Farscape Chiana costume card. I don't think I saw that there.

It's two cases worth of points per product that they accept.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
All of mine are from loads of different releases, only 2 sets are a case worth, do you think they would accept all of these sent in at once?

I dont have more than 2 cases worth of any release... I am also not a dealer lol

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I've got 5 cards coming from the RA rewards catalog. One sketch card and 4 bonus chase cards. Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I think the first rewards card they ever offered was a Xena card, which is now very hard to find. A dealer once told me it is "Like an awesome card, dude."

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
quote:
All of mine are from loads of different releases, only 2 sets are a case worth, do you think they would accept all of these sent in at once?

I dont have more than 2 cases worth of any release... I am also not a dealer lol

I think you can have more than 2 cases worth if they're from different releases.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post