Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Rittenhouse Rewards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/1207020416

December 07, 2011, 03:03 PM
G6ADC
Rittenhouse Rewards
Does anybody have a list of previous Rittenhouse rewards and how much they cost(in wrappers)?

If you can provide pictures that would be great.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: G6ADC,
December 07, 2011, 06:10 PM
Graham
They cost me as much as I can get them on Ebay Frown All those I want are USA only Shake Head
December 07, 2011, 08:11 PM
igman7
Unless I am mistaken, just about every card offered is still in the "catalog" on their website. Other than getting cards from them direct, price is whatever the market will bear.

December 08, 2011, 07:48 AM
wolfie
I think you are right, all the cards that have been offered as rewards are still available.

If anyone needs the Bond Girls BG46 i have one to trade. Smile

December 08, 2011, 09:58 AM
kevin LePore
There was an "X-Men 3 Movie" Rewards card for an "Iceman Art card"

I didn't see that on the catalog ,Didn't see it offered any longer ,

December 08, 2011, 12:49 PM
tiggerhouse
There is also the FarScape in Motion C11 costume card that is no longer available. There is also a Star Trek Lawrence Montaigne autographed card that is not listed as well. I think it's either A105 or A107.
December 08, 2011, 06:46 PM
Card Dude
Does anyone from the UK use the Rewards system? I have dug up my sack of wrappers and was shocked to find I have almost 3000 points...

December 08, 2011, 08:11 PM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by Card Dude:
Does anyone from the UK use the Rewards system? I have dug up my sack of wrappers and was shocked to find I have almost 3000 points...

Yes, I use mine.

It's very expensive to ship the wrappers to Rittenhouse, then you have pay Rittenhouse about $12 shipping to have any item sent to you from them.

As has been noted earlier it's usually better to just buy the items from the bay.
December 08, 2011, 08:23 PM
Will
quote:

If you don't want your points, I will be happy to take them off your hands.... Big Grin
December 08, 2011, 08:40 PM
tangent
I also use mine because I am a completist and I can't guarantee that I'll be able to get the cards from eBay.

The price comes out about the same by the time I ship over the wrappers (though I suspect this will be better with premium packs) and pay for the rewards cards to get sent to my US based brother and then pay the shipping to Australia. If I get a few cards at a time, it's probably slightly cheaper to use points than buy on eBay but it's also more fun to use points.
December 09, 2011, 03:16 AM
WOMBLE
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:

Yes, I use mine.

It's very expensive to ship the wrappers to Rittenhouse, then you have pay Rittenhouse about $12 shipping to have any item sent to you from them.

As has been noted earlier it's usually better to just buy the items from the bay.

If you have a lot of wrappers it is much cheaper to send the wrappers to the US by surface mail. It does take a little longer though (approx. 5-6 weeks).
December 09, 2011, 06:25 AM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:

Yes, I use mine.

If you have a lot of wrappers it is much cheaper to send the wrappers to the US by surface mail. It does take a little longer though (approx. 5-6 weeks).

I used to send them Surface Mail but I checked out that last time, it was not that much different for surface mail to Air Mail.
December 09, 2011, 06:51 AM
wolfie
Also keep in mind that they will only accept a certain amount of wrappers from each product.

December 09, 2011, 11:19 AM
Cobalt_Blue
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Also keep in mind that they will only accept a certain amount of wrappers from each product.

A case worths I think.

Wasn't there a Farscape Chiana costume card. I don't think I saw that there.
December 09, 2011, 12:36 PM
tiggerhouse
Yes, that is the FarScape in Motion C11 costume card I mentioned above.

quote:
Wasn't there a Farscape Chiana costume card.

December 09, 2011, 01:06 PM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt_Blue:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

A case worths I think.

Wasn't there a Farscape Chiana costume card. I don't think I saw that there.

It's two cases worth of points per product that they accept.
December 09, 2011, 07:49 PM
Card Dude
All of mine are from loads of different releases, only 2 sets are a case worth, do you think they would accept all of these sent in at once?

I dont have more than 2 cases worth of any release... I am also not a dealer lol

December 09, 2011, 07:50 PM
goldenavenger
I've got 5 cards coming from the RA rewards catalog. One sketch card and 4 bonus chase cards. Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744
December 09, 2011, 07:51 PM
cardaddict
I think the first rewards card they ever offered was a Xena card, which is now very hard to find. A dealer once told me it is "Like an awesome card, dude."
December 09, 2011, 07:52 PM
goldenavenger
quote:
All of mine are from loads of different releases, only 2 sets are a case worth, do you think they would accept all of these sent in at once?

I dont have more than 2 cases worth of any release... I am also not a dealer lol

I think you can have more than 2 cases worth if they're from different releases.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744