Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Playbill Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone have the 2015-2016 and the 1990-1991 sets of Playbill Cards? I'm trying to confirm if they have Penn & Teller cards in the sets (P&T had Broadway shows in both of those years.)

Posts: 2207 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
Does anyone have the 2015-2016 and the 1990-1991 sets of Playbill Cards? I'm trying to confirm if they have Penn & Teller cards in the sets (P&T had Broadway shows in both of those years.)

There is a PENN AND TELLER card but I don't remember what year. I actually brought this card to their signing and it mysteriously vanished. I still think Teller took it but they did sign a couple other things for me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know they have a card in the 1987-88 set, because I have it.

Posts: 2207 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
The 1990-1991 Playbill set does indeed include a card for PENN & TELLER The Refrigerator Tour. The play resided at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre.
Unfortunately, Playbill ceased producing card sets after Series 29, which was issued in 2007.

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post