Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Toploader pocket pages
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Toploader pocket pages
 Login/Join

Picture of STCardGeek
posted
Anyone know of toploader pocket pages that go in standard albums or do you just use 4 pocket pages?

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, there are no standard pages that are made to fit toploads.

There are custom ones, but they require the matching binder because they chose to go 6 to a page and the pages are taller than normal.

4 pocket pages are the closest match right now.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
I never see pages, but Ultra Pro has some boxes that can fit Top Loaders.

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I agree. 4 pocket pages are a pretty good match up for me and my autos.

I know a gentleman that owes a Sports Card place in southern RI & he has almost everything Ultra Pro makes {toppers for pennants. Even HUGE top loaders, like 12x18 or bigger}. And the four pocket pages are the best I've seen/use.
But like anything else...if you see something better, let me know!

Thanks,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post