Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Trek III Promo Cards from 1984?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek III Promo Cards from 1984?
 Login/Join

Picture of Rod S
posted
I just returned from a Sci-fi convention and one of my purchases were 2 Star Trek III Trading Card Promos. These are over sized at 9 3/4" x 9 3/4" and are printed on card stock. They are dated 1984. One card show the entire cast and the other shows the Enterprise. The bottom of the cards shows the Paramount Pictures Corp. copyright info and references FTCC-Fantasy Trade Card Co. The backs are blank. I cannot find a reference to them in any price guide. I was wondering if anyone knows how these were distributed. I can see why they are not listed in NSU due to their size, but I am still curious to find out all I can about them.

Posts: 44 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rod S:
I just returned from a Sci-fi convention and one of my purchases were 2 Star Trek III Trading Card Promos. These are over sized at 9 3/4" x 9 3/4" and are printed on card stock. They are dated 1984. One card show the entire cast and the other shows the Enterprise. The bottom of the cards shows the Paramount Pictures Corp. copyright info and references FTCC-Fantasy Trade Card Co. The backs are blank. I cannot find a reference to them in any price guide. I was wondering if anyone knows how these were distributed. I can see why they are not listed in NSU due to their size, but I am still curious to find out all I can about them.

You can find these quoted on Jeff Allenders Site. See link below;

Jeff Allenders House of Cards

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post