Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Cult Stuff Civil War Bullet Redemptions?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult Stuff Civil War Bullet Redemptions?
 Login/Join

Picture of hoffmaster007
posted
Hello! I was wondering if anyone state side has gotten back the bullets from the redemption cards from Civil War Chronicles? I mailed 4 of them back to be redeemed about 3 months ago and haven't heard anything since! With all the moving they were doing around then, I hope they weren't lost! I've seen the actual bullets on ebay, but they're all listed by English sellers! Thank-you for any help! Frown

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I mailed 2 of them myself about 3 months ago as well. Nothing yet...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jason has posted today in the Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes thread in News and Rumours. You might want to try contacting him via the e-mail in his public profile.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
All the redemptions for this and Mil Prop have been dispatched and will be with people very very soon!

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hoffmaster007:
Hello! I was wondering if anyone state side has gotten back the bullets from the redemption cards from Civil War Chronicles? I mailed 4 of them back to be redeemed about 3 months ago and haven't heard anything since! With all the moving they were doing around then, I hope they weren't lost! I've seen the actual bullets on ebay, but they're all listed by English sellers! Thank-you for any help! Frown

If you sent four to us then we have made an error as only three are on the way back to you. I remember packing them and only three went in. I will get this taken care of for you once you receive the others.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:
All the redemptions for this and Mil Prop have been dispatched and will be with people very very soon!

Thanks Jason. I'm looking forward to these redemptions and Memoirs of Sherlock as well!!

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
Thank-you Jason! and all others who replied! I checked my extras and found another redemption, so Jason you were probably right in that I only sent three this time! I have another case to open later, so I'll send them all together next time! Now, if I could only find a case or two of your Sherlock Holmes Memoirs!!! Thanks again for your help!

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post