Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Widevision Packaging?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Widevision Packaging?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted
Sorry if theres a smiliar thread but I was wondering if anyone could tell me the best way to package widevision cards to post?

Both singles and sets?

I know there are toploaders for singles but I cant seem to find any good storage supplies online esp. for sets?

Thanks,
TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
There used to be widevision plastic boxes but I have not seen any lately. Try a Sports Card store?

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some of the regular boxes will work for widevision cards -- I think they are about 200 count boxes, and you have to put the cards in 'wrong.'

For shipping individual cards you can take regular soft sleeves, cut one in half lengthwise and use the whole sleeve on one side, and the 2 halves on the other. Sandwich the card between some cardboard -- and tape the card to the inside of the sandwich. . . should be good to go!

Good luck!

Jon

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Ultra Pro made a widevision box for awhile, but discontinued it about 2 years ago now. So they are increasingly hard to find.

The 250 count slide boxes do fit widevision, but you can put about 3 sets in a box and they aren't exactly cheap

For singles I use a widevision soft sleeve, a widevision topload, and a graded card bag over that. Sandwich between cardboard and throw it in a bubble mailer. Some say I overdo the shipping, but I haven't lost one in ages either.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback/advise - saves me going off searching for product(s) no longer being made!

I'll try out those ideas and all should be well Smile.

Many Thanks,

TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post