Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Need help to identify Incredible Hulk cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help to identify Incredible Hulk cards
 Login/Join

posted
I came across some Incredible Hulk cards with
no idea when/where/who produced them.Please help.
dskow19@earthlink.net

Posts: 64 | Location: Norton Ohio 44203 | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
Are these regular sized cards or smaller sticker-sized cards?

It looks like some I purchased here in Canada back in the early 80's at a comic shop. The ones I had were smaller (maybe 1.5 X 2.5 inches) and thinner than regular trading cards. They were sold in flat, sticker style packets with 5-ish per packet. Unfortunately I can't remember the manufacturer. I believe I still have them somewhere in the house. I'll see if I can find them.

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cards are smaller. 1.75 X 2.5

Posts: 64 | Location: Norton Ohio 44203 | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of those cards/stickers i got from years ago,the back looks like the old fks backing,the ones i got had images of the first feature length tv movie,i have one with susan sullivan on it,if i knew how to download images i ed show Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post