Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will This Card Sell
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
E BAY # 264244071360
Scorpion King Rock signature card

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Is that the "Last Card I Signed"?

That really is a nice one, but $13,695 is nice too. Big Grin Timing is bad right now, otherwise I'd say it had a shot, possibly more in the international market. I would think someone would ask for a discount, but I wouldn't be surprised if it sold. You only need one party who thinks its a good investment.

Because this was back in the day when he still had the moniker only, its signed ROCK. I never liked that with wrestler's autographs. Many had to use Character names, which aren't like screen names. A signature that said Undertaker is not like one that says Roddy Piper to me. I guess it's just my view, but I would rather have Dwayne Johnson than the Rock any day. So right there this card wouldn't mean a lot to me, but it's still a great looking card.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's a tall order since the last sale of that A1 went for $510 last fall.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Yeah, that's a tall order since the last sale of that A1 went for $510 last fall.

You're kidding! Was that just the A1 or this particular inscribed A1?

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Now that you're asking, I'm not sure. Maybe someone here saw it too and remembers.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:

You're kidding! Was that just the A1 or this particular inscribed A1?

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As I have this card on my watch list I notice that it has been on offer for quiet a long time
that is why I asked
Will it sell
This morning I have received from the vendor or E bay a offer of $300 off the listed price so it is now basically on auction 'I wonder if not sold how low it will go
Piko

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post