March 24, 2020, 07:14 PM
piko
Will This Card Sell
E BAY # 264244071360
Scorpion King Rock signature card
March 24, 2020, 10:01 PM
Raven
Is that the "Last Card I Signed"?

That really is a nice one, but $13,695 is nice too. Big Grin Timing is bad right now, otherwise I'd say it had a shot, possibly more in the international market. I would think someone would ask for a discount, but I wouldn't be surprised if it sold. You only need one party who thinks its a good investment.

Because this was back in the day when he still had the moniker only, its signed ROCK. I never liked that with wrestler's autographs. Many had to use Character names, which aren't like screen names. A signature that said Undertaker is not like one that says Roddy Piper to me. I guess it's just my view, but I would rather have Dwayne Johnson than the Rock any day. So right there this card wouldn't mean a lot to me, but it's still a great looking card.
March 24, 2020, 11:08 PM
catskilleagle
Yeah, that's a tall order since the last sale of that A1 went for $510 last fall.
March 24, 2020, 11:13 PM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Yeah, that's a tall order since the last sale of that A1 went for $510 last fall.

You're kidding! Was that just the A1 or this particular inscribed A1?
March 26, 2020, 03:46 AM
catskilleagle
Now that you're asking, I'm not sure. Maybe someone here saw it too and remembers.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:

You're kidding! Was that just the A1 or this particular inscribed A1?

October 18, 2020, 05:44 PM
piko
As I have this card on my watch list I notice that it has been on offer for quiet a long time
that is why I asked
Will it sell
This morning I have received from the vendor or E bay a offer of $300 off the listed price so it is now basically on auction 'I wonder if not sold how low it will go
Piko