Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    MARS ATTACKS POSTCARDS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MARS ATTACKS POSTCARDS
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Topps on line store is selling a limited edition set of Mars Attacks postcards. Topps sure knows how to milk a cow until it's dry. I have like 6 different Mars Attacks images of the same card from different releases. Anyone buy the entire comic book set?

http://www.toppsonlinestore.co...vlet/the-1031/Detail

How many times do you need the same Wacky and Garbage Pail images? I'm not bitter just frustrated to have to spend $ to get a few new images.

I know it's expensive but it would be nice to have an entire set of new Mars Attacks images. How about having the Martians regroup on another planet and attack us again. They sure had time after all these years to plan their revenge and I'm sure we didn't kill them all.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
Hi Frank! Thanks for the laugh I got from your last paragraph! I had just left Topps online store after ordering the two different binders and a variant box and the first post I see is yours! Great timing! But I couldn't agree with you more. I guess as long as there are people such as you and me they'll keep doing it! Man, I love those images and the sketch cards are great too! I'm a retro guy and this set just takes care of my fix! Thumb Up

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:

I know it's expensive but it would be nice to have an entire set of new Mars Attacks images. How about having the Martians regroup on another planet and attack us again. They sure had time after all these years to plan their revenge and I'm sure we didn't kill them all.

\
Let's see if some of the card talk members can put together some new cards showing the Martians attacking with new weapons and maybe coming from Pluto. That poor moon (planet) never got it's day in court!!
Great idea Frank!

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post