Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Promo Card Zoom Meeting
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promo Card Zoom Meeting
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
The promo card ZOOM meeting will now take place on Monday March, 15th at 8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. I realize that this time slot may not be convenient for everyone, but it is very difficult to coordinate timing across several US and other countries' time zones to accommodate individual schedules. This is by no means intended to exclude anyone and I hope to see all the familiar faces and many new ones too. I will email the new info, including password to all those who previously indicated their desire to participate, so you won't need to do anything. For any newbies please email me and I will send you the ZOOM info.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Promoking,

That might be a good time for me. I couldn't do it today.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by promoking:
The promo card ZOOM meeting will now take place on Monday March, 15th at 8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. I realize that this time slot may not be convenient for everyone, but it is very difficult to coordinate timing across several US and other countries' time zones to accommodate individual schedules. This is by no means intended to exclude anyone and I hope to see all the familiar faces and many new ones too. I will email the new info, including password to all those who previously indicated their desire to participate, so you won't need to do anything. For any newbies please email me and I will send you the ZOOM info.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
sounds good mate

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Each person who indicated an interest in participating in our next ZOOM promo card meeting should have received an invite already. If you haven't please contact me to receive yours. Neophytes welcomed!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Albert, if I havent done so already, I'll send you the info on a newbie, serious promo collector here in Oz, Andrew. He sounds keen for the Zoom meeting but his work might be an issue for his attending. See how we go mate...

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good Morning
Did the U S A change its time overnight back to standard time from daylight saving
If so will this put the Zoom meeting back or forward 1 hour
Piko

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
The US jumps an hour ahead in the spring.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Didn't see an invitation in my email.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Sorry Ace,
Please send me an email with the ZOOM request and I will be sure to include you in the April notice.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Bill Zeralsky sounded keen for the next one...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
The next promo card ZOOM meeting will take place on Sunday, April 18th at 6:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. I hope to see all the familiar faces and many new ones too. I will email the info, including password to all those who previously indicated their desire to participate, so you won't need to do anything. However, if for some odd reason you don't receive your invitation, please reach out to me. For any newbies please email me and I will send you the ZOOM info.
The topic will be rare promo cards Part II. Before this meeting, I'm going to upload through ZOOM images of some rarer cards from my collection. I encourage all participants to do the same whether its 1 or 10 so we can discuss each card. Even if some of us post duplicate cards, the conversation will be more about your story and how long it took you to find it etc.. let's make the limit 10 for now. This should be a fun one!

I'm learning but I hear it's not too hard to upload images. We can finally see those cards we've desired but never seen. It's also a good idea to learn how to do this because as you remember from one of our meetings, someone was trying to show the group some cards by holding them up and it was difficult to see details etc... See you soon!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Sounds Good Albert, looking forward to seeing everyone again, this time with my camera issues fixed lol...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Just a quick reminder that the next promo card ZOOM meeting will take place this Sunday, April 18th at 6:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. All are welcome.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Albert we have no codes yet

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Piko,
I sent it at least 10 days ago. Please check your mail/spam.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry I can not find it

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you albert
Ross

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just commenting on the great promo meeting...first of all, I'm sorry for dropping in late. We had a plumbing problem about an hour before the meeting and then an old friend called, and then determined not to miss another one, I figured out how to join while waiting for the plumber (that was why I disappeared for a couple of minutes). It was great meeting Cardscout and Andrew. I already knew Todd and Promoking and had traded and sold stuff to Zane years ago. I have bought stuff from Steve in recent years and we must have traded years ago. It was great talking directly to all you guys.

After some of you left, I talked with Albert and we were just about to shut it down when Piko beamed in spurring further discussion. It was great meeting Piko, our brother in New Zealand.

Jess

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Catskill it was good to put a face to the name although I was late itwas good to have a talk
I dont know what went wrong with the time but it was all good
I possibly wont be at the next one but i will see what date it is and try and get down for it
Anyway a good time was had
And I like that you can put up a lot of different promo cards on the posts I think that it is very informative and gives you an idea what is out there , The re are a lot more promo cards than anyone thinks

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Again, I was hoping to join but 11.30pm UK time is a bit late. Glad you are having fun

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post