Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Promo Card Zoom Meeting
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promo Card Zoom Meeting
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Hammer,

I can certainly sympathize because this one was the first one I've been able to attend and I was late. It's a challenge to set up a meeting for maximum attendance and not just because of all the time zones potentially involved. Some people are up before sunrise and some go to bed in the wee hours. Some have been working irregular hours at a store or warehouse or at home even before the pandemic. Of course, Promoking has to have a couple of hours free and he has to dodge last-minute things in his own life to stick to the start time he set weeks before.

Maybe someone in Europe could host a meeting and we can see how many of us can attend that.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Again, I was hoping to join but 11.30pm UK time is a bit late. Glad you are having fun

Posts: 3467 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Hi Hammer,

I can certainly sympathize because this one was the first one I've been able to attend and I was late. It's a challenge to set up a meeting for maximum attendance and not just because of all the time zones potentially involved. Some people are up before sunrise and some go to bed in the wee hours. Some have been working irregular hours at a store or warehouse or at home even before the pandemic. Of course, Promoking has to have a couple of hours free and he has to dodge last-minute things in his own life to stick to the start time he set weeks before.

Maybe someone in Europe could host a meeting and we can see how many of us can attend that.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Again, I was hoping to join but 11.30pm UK time is a bit late. Glad you are having fun

I'm not complaining. I attended the first one and I fully appreciate EVERYTHING that goes into organising something.

Posts: 12068 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
G'day Hammer and Cats, hope you can make the next meeting, My last attendance was only brief but great to see everyone. I'd be interested also in a Euro timezone promo zoom Thumb Up

Posts: 666 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Missed it again by a couple of hours. I'm on Pacific time. Didn't see a notice or link in my email. Oh well. Try again next time.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
G'day Ace of Hearts, I'll make sure Albert sends you the info on the next meeting. maybe email him or send me your details and I'll happily pass them on to him (Promoking) Wavey

Posts: 666 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post