Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Promo Card Zoom Meeting
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promo Card Zoom Meeting
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry I had to miss it. I would've been able to attend especially since the 49ers-Eagles game was pretty much over by 6pm Eastern but family popped in to watch the game and stayed for dinner. I couldn't sneak out for the meeting this time.

How did it go?

Posts: 4393 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
The meeting went for an hour and a half. We discussed the current state of promo card sales on Ebay among other topics. Mainly, we discussed posting a new thread on CardTalk referencing unreleased/recalled promos only. I'll be getting that list on the board soon.

Posts: 1022 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
After a 14-month hiatus, it's time for another exciting ZOOM meeting on Tuesday, April 2nd, at 5:30 PM United States Eastern Standard Time.

As always, the get-together will focus on a question-and-answer session. There are very interesting developments in the world of collecting, buying, and selling promos which will be discussed, as well as recent discoveries made.

If you have a remote interest in collecting promos or want to ask a question about a specific promo card, please join us. The information will be invaluable.

Forward an email to: promoking@aol.com indicating your desire to be included. Once you do, I will send you a return email with the Conference ID and password to access the meeting. The meeting will last approximately an hour to one and a half hours and will begin promptly at that time.

It's always great to see old friends and meet new ones!

Promoking

Posts: 1022 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
14 months? Has it really been that long?

I'll get a haircut and I might even shave.

Posts: 4393 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Albert
At last another one
Im in
Send me the details
Thanks
Piko

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Greetings fellow promo card aficionados. Lots of interested collectors have reached out to me and want to participate in the upcoming meeting. It sounds like it should be a great one.

To those of you who are on the fence about joining, I promise that if you have a question about any card deemed promotional, one of our participants will surely have the answer.

So don't be shy! I almost forgot, if you wish you can turn off the video on ZOOM and use the speaker instead if that makes you more comfortable.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
G'day from down under Albert...Has the zoom meeting happened? or did I miss it?

If it's coming up, please send me the details.
I've been trying back and forth to arrange a side catch up with Ross (Piko) but still working on that one lol
Hope you're doing ok mate Metal Surf

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
ok, just saw it's coming up on Wed 3rd April, 8.30am (Syd Time) that's my birthday as it happens Metal
I hope to join the meeting as I will be at work. Wednesday isn't usually too busy at work so should be ok to join and see everyone again Bouncey

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
The meeting went well with many collectors participating! Todd discussed the timetable for the launch of PCE online. All I can say is that it's not that far away. We also got a visit from Cardscout182 on his birthday nonetheless! Good to see you again and happy birthday, Adrian. I showed off some of the very rare promo cards I'll be putting up for sale soon. Thank you to everyone else who was there for giving your input.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had to miss it. I was at work while it was happening. Bummer.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Well, at least you got a haircut out of it!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Was Great to see and chat with you guys again, sadly only for a short time as I was at work but hopefully next one I'll be available for longer Metal

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, I did get that haircut.

quote:
Originally posted by promoking:
Well, at least you got a haircut out of it!