Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Promo Card Zoom Meeting

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/1017052596

January 29, 2023, 11:53 PM
catskilleagle
Promo Card Zoom Meeting
I'm sorry I had to miss it. I would've been able to attend especially since the 49ers-Eagles game was pretty much over by 6pm Eastern but family popped in to watch the game and stayed for dinner. I couldn't sneak out for the meeting this time.

How did it go?
January 30, 2023, 10:54 PM
promoking
The meeting went for an hour and a half. We discussed the current state of promo card sales on Ebay among other topics. Mainly, we discussed posting a new thread on CardTalk referencing unreleased/recalled promos only. I'll be getting that list on the board soon.

March 14, 2024, 07:22 PM
promoking
After a 14-month hiatus, it's time for another exciting ZOOM meeting on Tuesday, April 2nd, at 5:30 PM United States Eastern Standard Time.

As always, the get-together will focus on a question-and-answer session. There are very interesting developments in the world of collecting, buying, and selling promos which will be discussed, as well as recent discoveries made.

If you have a remote interest in collecting promos or want to ask a question about a specific promo card, please join us. The information will be invaluable.

Forward an email to: promoking@aol.com indicating your desire to be included. Once you do, I will send you a return email with the Conference ID and password to access the meeting. The meeting will last approximately an hour to one and a half hours and will begin promptly at that time.

It's always great to see old friends and meet new ones!

Promoking

March 15, 2024, 01:12 AM
catskilleagle
14 months? Has it really been that long?

I'll get a haircut and I might even shave.
March 15, 2024, 03:47 PM
piko
Thanks Albert
At last another one
Im in
Send me the details
Thanks
Piko