Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Promo Card Zoom Meeting

This topic can be found at:
http://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/1017052596

April 20, 2021, 02:44 PM
catskilleagle
Promo Card Zoom Meeting
Hi Hammer,

I can certainly sympathize because this one was the first one I've been able to attend and I was late. It's a challenge to set up a meeting for maximum attendance and not just because of all the time zones potentially involved. Some people are up before sunrise and some go to bed in the wee hours. Some have been working irregular hours at a store or warehouse or at home even before the pandemic. Of course, Promoking has to have a couple of hours free and he has to dodge last-minute things in his own life to stick to the start time he set weeks before.

Maybe someone in Europe could host a meeting and we can see how many of us can attend that.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Again, I was hoping to join but 11.30pm UK time is a bit late. Glad you are having fun

April 21, 2021, 04:45 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Hi Hammer,

I can certainly sympathize because this one was the first one I've been able to attend and I was late. It's a challenge to set up a meeting for maximum attendance and not just because of all the time zones potentially involved. Some people are up before sunrise and some go to bed in the wee hours. Some have been working irregular hours at a store or warehouse or at home even before the pandemic. Of course, Promoking has to have a couple of hours free and he has to dodge last-minute things in his own life to stick to the start time he set weeks before.

Maybe someone in Europe could host a meeting and we can see how many of us can attend that.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Again, I was hoping to join but 11.30pm UK time is a bit late. Glad you are having fun

I'm not complaining. I attended the first one and I fully appreciate EVERYTHING that goes into organising something.
April 22, 2021, 01:55 AM
cardscout182
G'day Hammer and Cats, hope you can make the next meeting, My last attendance was only brief but great to see everyone. I'd be interested also in a Euro timezone promo zoom Thumb Up
April 22, 2021, 10:22 AM
Ace of Hearts
Missed it again by a couple of hours. I'm on Pacific time. Didn't see a notice or link in my email. Oh well. Try again next time.
April 22, 2021, 06:55 PM
cardscout182
G'day Ace of Hearts, I'll make sure Albert sends you the info on the next meeting. maybe email him or send me your details and I'll happily pass them on to him (Promoking) Wavey