Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    New Card Talk Categories...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Card Talk Categories...
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
I've added three new Card Talk categories today...

1) Polls!
We now have an area to post polls. Any registered Card Talk member can post a poll here and others should feel free to vote and respond. NSU will still host an "official" poll on the NSU web site but the new poll area is a great way to see if your thoughts are in sync with other members, see what others are thinking, or whatever. Enjoy!

2) Card Talk's Greatest Hits
User carlvinson recently requested "Sticky" threads. While we are not yet able to offer this (it's coming in a future software release of our forum software), we give you Card Talk Greatest Hits in the meantime. In this category, you can read some of the most discussed topics from the past. In order to come up with the initial list, I looked for posts with a lot of replies (20 or more) and that are subjects still relevant today. I also looked at them with an eye towards helping those new to the hobby and/or the Card Talk community. And finally, I chose those that are not product specific so they'll still be timely.

Want to nominate a topic for the Card Talk Hall of Fame? If you think there are other previous discussions that should be moved from the depths of Card Talk to the new Greatest Hits area, post them in the suggestion area. Heck, you can even use the new Poll area to ask others if they agree.

3) Test Forum
Pretty self-explanatory. Use this area to make test posts. You can check out how pictures might look before you post them to the "real" areas, test avatars, or anything else that you feel requires testing first. We may use this area in the future to test new features and looks for Card Talk.

Hope everyone enjoys these new features. Happy Collecting!

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
This is great that we can save some of these classic threads, and Card Talk readers will be able to add new posts to them.
Good work Harris, and thanks to Chris (carlvinson) for coming up with the idea.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of kathywc
posted Hide Post
All I can say is I love it! Thank you Harris!

kathy warrior counselor

www.geocities.com/warrior_counselor/index.html

Posts: 708 | Location: Burlington, NC | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
YYYYaaaaayyyyy! Thumbs up! big grin

Happy Stargating!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
To Harris! I have never seen this level of customer service on a website before, heck, never seen it anywhere before!

Thanks Harris! smile smile

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
Harris for the best web host in the WORLD!
big grin big grin big grin

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
You know what? I didn't even notice there'd been a change! I'm not very observant, lol wink

http://star_mystyk.tripod.com

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Harris,

The changes (or should I say additions) are great! Thanks for always improving Card Talk.

Can't beleive how fast the membership base is growing!!!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! I appreciate it

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post