Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    CARD TALK FUND RAISER AUCTION
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CARD TALK FUND RAISER AUCTION
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
CARD TALK FUNDRSISING AUCTION

I am running four different auctions to benefit this web site. I am giving people plenty of time to discover this posting so I hope everyone will at least have a chance to see it.

Each auction is a separate auction item. You can bid on all four auctions but please do each bid on a separate reply per auction. These will be sent out with free shipping to the winning bidders world-wide. When you post your bid reply please make sure you mention which auction and items you are bidding on. Please raise your bid by at least 50 cents more from a previous bid. The whole idea is to support this site so no penny or two cent raised bids. You may also make your opening bid higher than the minimum opening bid amount.

Auction 1 Spiderman Rite Aid Super Powered card and Iron Man Midtown Comics business card Starting bid $2.99 auction ends February 15 at 10:00 PM EST

Auction 2 Mike Kaluta autograph card (from his series 2 set) (signed in person not pack pulled) Starting bid $4.99 auction ends February 15 at 10:15 PM EST

Auction 3 Chitty Chitty Bang Bang set of 4 lenticular Ball Park Frank cards UK issued Starting bid $4.99 auction ends February 15 at 10:30 PM
EST

Auction 4 Fast and Furious Ukraine bubble gum stickers 7 different (I don't think these stickers had anything to do with the film but that was what I was told these were called.) Starting bid $3.99 auction ends February 15 at 10:45 PM EST

The person who replies with a bid closest to the auction deadline without going over that time is the winner. The posted time is the time that Card Talk shows in the reply. Please send this as a gift via PAYPAL. to--- info@nonsportupdate.com

This will go direct to CARD TALK. If you don't know how to use the gift feature on PAYPAL please find out on the PAYPAL site before sending in your payment. You may reference this payment as CT Fund Raiser and the item you won.

Should you be the winning bidder you give Card Talk permission to send me your shipping address after the item is paid for and I will ship out your cards. If you wish the cards sent to an address other then what PAYPAL shows please let Harris know.
His E-mail address is in his Card Talk profile.

HAPPY BIDDING!

Frank

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Do we start replying now or do we wait until the 15th?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You can start a bid on any auction item at any time. The deadline highest bid is the closing bid.

quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Do we start replying now or do we wait until the 15th? I have some items to contribute.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll Start
Item 2 -$4.99

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
CARD TALK FUNDRSISING AUCTION

If you wish the cards sent to an address other then what PAYPAL shows please let Harris know.
His E-mail address is in his Card Talk profile.

Frank

I've found that Paypal is very selective when it comes to showing a giftee's address. Best just to contact Harris if you're the winner Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Auction 1 - $10
Auction 4 - $10

Great stuff for doing this Clap

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Auction 3 - $15

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nobody Bidding? Why Not? Frank is doing this to help raise money to keep our favorite publication and website going.

Since no one has bid against me yet I will bump my own bid on item 2 to $7.50!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
5 Days left. Don't forget to bid! Smile

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks Erik! Thumb Up

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Everyone is waiting until the end to snipe their bids. Roll Eyes

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Only 3 days left!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
AUCTION IS OVER

To those who bid--BIG THANKS. Please send your payment in ASAP and I will get your cards out as soon as I can.

Please make sure you mention to Harris what item or items you are paying for so that I send the right ones to the right person.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all those who were able to help out, hope you enjoy your cards and a big thanks to Frank for running the auction. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Seems I get lot 3 - Money sent. Thanks Frank Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WINNING BIDDERS--

When you pay for your item please use the commenmt section in PAYPAL to list your address and the items you won. I do want to make sure these items get to you.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, Frank. Money sent Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Auction 2 Mike Kaluta autograph card (from his series 2 set) (signed in person not pack pulled)

Payment for Item 2 and an additional donation sent.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All auction items were mailed out today. Thanks to everyone for their generous bids.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for doing this. Hopefully it will help out.