Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    New Releases Update
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Releases Update
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
FYI - We updated the New Releases section today. If you follow such things, take a look here

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Harris,
Always good to see the list updated...it's a gold mine of information for us all.

Did notice that Rittenhouse's Stargate SG-1 Season 4, due for release March 6th is missing though.

Byrna

Posts: 622 | Location: Boston, MA USA | Registered: December 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Byrna:

Do you have notification that Stargate has been delayed? The info that I have from Rittenhouse (from just 6 days ago!) says that Stargate is planned for February. I did not include Feb. releases on the online list as the month is just about over. Let me know.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Is it my imagination or are we having a lot more sets released than a couple of years ago? Seems like just a while back some people were saying the non-sports industry was almost dead. It's pretty hard to nail the coffin shut with all those new sets pushing to get out.

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I found out earlier today that the Stargate SG-1 Season 4 series has indeed been pushed back to March 6th. It has now been added to the list