Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Welcome New Advertisers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome New Advertisers
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hello:

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome and thank the new advertisers on NSU's Card Talk board.

Lynne Stewart of jklm.net was the first to sign up (thanks for the unwavering show of support, Lynne!). Lynne specializes in all things Star Trek. Please take a moment to visit her Card Talk advertisement located here.

Thank you also to PC Trading Cards of the U.K. PC Trading Cards features trading cards from most manufacturers including autographs, costume cards, base card sets, promos, and more. Be sure to check out their Card Talk page located here.

We have just received another new advertiser as well who will be posting soon and hope that more will consider supporting the Card Talk forum in this way. Be sure to check the advertising forum often for new advertisers and updates to existing advertiser's pages.

Thanks!

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi:

I'd now like to welcome our third Card Talk advertiser, Klaatu Collectibles. They carry non-sport cards, collectibles, and supplies from numerous companies including most of the major trading cards companies. Visit their Card Talk advertisement located here.

By the way, I also wanted to point out that the advertisers in the advertising forum will be updating their posts from time to time and the indicator light bulb will not show new posts in that forum so be sure to check their pages for updates!

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Hi, I know we aren't supposed to address sales, or sellers items, so I hope this isn't over the line. I already checked into a purchase with one of the new dealers, and my suggestion to members is to let the dealer know how you found out about them. Hopefully this will help Harris sell more ad space, and let the dealers know that it is working.

"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all
kinds of useful things...like love!"
--Homer Simpson
http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Perfect Blue
posted Hide Post
Just a suggestion Harris, but would it be a good idea to make your advertising rules post into a 'sticky' thread?

*Mike*
It's funny till someone gets hurt.....
Then its hilarious.

Posts: 829 | Location: United kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Dobby, I agree! PLEASE let the sellers know. The feedback, especialy in the beginning can really be helpful!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Mike:

Thanks for the suggestion. I am working on something like that and will try to incorporate it shortly. I have a few tweaks I want to make and hope to put them in place shortly. Maybe after the Philly show? (that's keeping me pretty busy at the moment!)

Dobby~ Good suggestion! That will definitely help matters.

Harris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi:

I'd like to welcome Staten Island Collectables as the newest Card Talk advertiser to the board. Staten Island Collectables features non-sport cards from most manufacturers from the 80s to today as well as a large selection of comics. Be sure to visit their advertising page on Card Talk located here.

Again, as I pointed out above, be sure to keep an eye on the advertiser pages from all of our Card Talk advertisers. They will change without the light bulb indicator changing to yellow (since there are no replies) so be sure to check them often!

Harris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi:

I'd like to welcome our newest advertiser, Time Trek Collectibles. Many of you might recognize Chris M's name as he has been posting here on Card Talk for a little while. Time Trek is also an advertiser in Non-Sport Update magazine. Time Trek Collectibles sells all sorts of non-sports as well as memorabilia, tinted prints, unsigned photos, and more. Be sure to visit their Card Talk advertising page located here.

Thanks for showing your support of Card Talk, Chris! As always, I'll point out that advertiser pages change without the light bulb indicator changing to yellow. Be sure to keep an eye on the advertiser pages from all of our Card Talk advertisers.

Harris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Again:

I'd like to welcome our first non-dealer Card Talk advertiser, mtlhddoc2 (Dan). Everyone around knows mtlhddoc2 from all of his various posts and that TNN TNG Enterprises firing on the Borg avatar. Dan has just posted his ad, which you can find located here. Thanks for the show of support, Dan!

As I always say, be sure to check Dan's and our other Card Talk advertisers sites often as the light bulbs do not change to yellow when they make revisions. Thanks.

Harris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi:

We've got two new advertisers in our special advertising forum and I'd like to welcome them both!

First of all, welcome to Matson Collectables (sorry guys that I am sooo late in posting this welcome). Most of you will probably know Charstar from her many posts here on Card Talk. She and her husband offer supplies, card sets, and many other items including eBay auctions through their Card Talk advertisement, which is located here.

Our other new Card Talk advertiser is Modern Myth Collectibles. On their Card Talk page, you'll find new releases and vintage boxes and sets. Their advance orders are discounted at least 10% off the S.R.P. Be sure to visit their Card Talk advertisement located here.

Thank you both for your support of Card Talk. As always, I'll point out that advertiser pages change without the light bulb indicator changing to yellow. Be sure to keep an eye on the advertiser pages from all of our Card Talk advertisers. Click herefor a list of all the Card Talk advertisement pages.

Thanks.

Harris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone:

I'd like to welcome our newest Card Talk advertiser, Warp 9 Non-Sport Cards & Collectibles Inc. I'm sure most everyone knows Tamara from her many posts here on the board and maybe you know "the new kid on the block", Crystal at Warp 9, too. Bob and Tamara of Warp 9 have been in the non-sport industry for many years. They have a very wide selections of trading card lines listed on their website. Be sure to visit Warp 9's Card Talk page located here.

Be sure to check out growing advertising area often. Those pages change without the lightbulb changing so check them often. If you'd like to see all the various advertiser pages, click here.

Thanks.

Harris

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
I'd like to give a big thumbs up to both Klaatu Collectibles and Warp 9 Non-Sport Cards. If it wasn't for NSU and Card Talk I probably never would have found them -- and both are awesome to deal with! I'm sure the other sellers are equally wonderful to buy from...

Big thanks to Harris for making the advertiser section available Big Grin

Regards,

Paul Russell

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with...molecular structures." -- Ash, Army of Darkness

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi:

We have another new advertiser in the special Card Talk Advertisers Forum, Marty Beck's Collectibles. Marty Beck Collectibles stocks products from Rittenhouse and Inkworks through his eBay store and vie eBay auctions. Be sure to visit Marty Beck Collectibles' page located here.

Be sure to check out growing advertising area often. Those pages change without the lightbulb changing so check them often. If you'd like to see all the various advertiser pages, click here.

Thanks.

Harris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

We've got two new advertiser's in the special advertiser's forum:

The first is from Rincewind, who is offering Trading Card Mounts and Frames. As Rincewind's ad says, these mounts offer a very unique way of displaying both the front and backs of your cards in a frame under glass. Check out the ad located here.

Also, The Stuff Emporium is a new advertiser from Card Talk Moderator xSaBx. Check out her ad for links to her current auctions and items available for sale on her website. Take a look now at the ad located here.

Thanks for supporting Card Talk Rincewind and xSaBx. I hope all Card Talk members will also support the new advertisers by taking a look at their ad pages as well as the others in the advertiser's forum.

Thanks

Harris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi:

We have another new advertiser in the special Card Talk Advertisers Forum, Sci-Spy Trading Cards & Collectibles. They are a family-run business and stock cards individually, by the set, box, or case. Be sure to visit Sci-Spy's page located here. I am sure most of you know Sci-Spy's DoctorChristmasJones, who posts here often.

Be sure to check out the advertising area often. Those pages change without the lightbulb changing so check them often. If you'd like to see all the various advertiser pages, click here.

Thanks.

Harris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I would like to also welcome another new advertiser to the advertiser's forum, Cards 2 Collectables. Most of you will know Cards 2 Collectables' Olly, a frequent poster here on Card Talk. Cards 2 Collectables stocks cards from most trading card manufacturers as well as a wide range of movie and television memorabilia and collectables. See their ad here.

Thanks again to both of our new advertisers, as well as all of the Card Talk advertisers, for support of Card Talk.

Harris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Two New Advertisers!

Hi All:

I want to welcome two new advertisers to the special Adveritser's Forum.

First of all, there's Potomac Distribution. Check out their ad here. Potomac Distribution has lots of unopened boxes on sale right now.

Also, we have UKcardboy and his "UK and the World Tradign Card Distributor" post. Check it out here. They will ship worldwide and give free shipping for orders over £100 to the UK and Europe. Check it out.

And as always, be sure to keep checking the advertiser's forum. Those posts change regulary and the new post indicator does not indicate so.

Thanks.

Harris

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Welcome Necroscope

Hi:

We have another new advertiser in the special advertiser's forum, Necroscope. I'd like to welcome them to Card Talk and thank them for supporting Card Talk. Take a look at their advertisement here. They are currently promoting their new Terror Cards release, a brand new horror collectible featuring characters from independent horror movies.

Thanks.

Harris