Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (June)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (June)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Below is the Card Talk Community Report for June. I have removed any info pertaining to number of members due to the ongoing pool (can't give you any clues, now can I?).

It's nice to see a few names on the list this time, in addition to some of our usuals. Too bad though about the #1 topic. I wish it had been something more positive.

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OpenTopic Monthly Report Monthly Newsletter

UBB.x Monthly report

July 2003

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ July 2003 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  June 1-30, 2003

Members

Total Registered Members:

?????????

Total New Members:

??

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

MiniMe (316 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (222 Posts)
David (198 Posts)
LesleyW (180 Posts)
H_Toser (171 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

xSaBx (29 Posts)
H_Toser (23 Posts)
MiniMe (18 Posts)
Prezkot (14 Posts)
starwolf1001 (14 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:24.71

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

Problems With Member "Mark" by H_Toser (with 95 posts and 2229 page views)
Charmed P3 - Billy Drago autograph by LesleyW (with 79 posts and 1640 page views)
T2 ARTBOX SUPER RARE T1000 CARD ONLY 30 ( WHAT A PULL ) by ukpaul (with 48 posts and 1153 page views)
Who Will Be Member 1000? by H_Toser (with 67 posts and 1049 page views)
Buffy season 7 set details by Perfect Blue (with 52 posts and 1091 page views)

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
actually i can't believe i made the top 5.
i haven't been to chatty lately.

"Is it suppost to be stupid?"
"It's not stupid, it's advanced."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
Congrats to everyone for being so chatty! It's great to see Card Talk growing! I've only been active here just under a month and have enjoyed my time thoroughly Thumb Up

Regards,

Paul Russell

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with...molecular structures." -- Ash, Army of Darkness

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yay!! Big Grin Big Grin

I finally made it onto the stats list and in two different places.

I'd like to thank David for getting me to post more as we raced towards bronze. Wow! 180 posts I thought I'd posted closer to 100.

And for the second most viewed topic I guess thanks better go to Mr Billy Drago for signing all those cards. Big Grin

Lesley

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
I don't know if I should be pleased or embarassed about starting the most topics...! True, I've had a lot to say in the last few weeks... I didn't even know about this section of Card Talk until someone mailed me last night and told me about it!

Well, here's to another month of having lots to say about my collection... Smile

--
xSaBx
Trading Cards a Go-go!
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst'
from my e-mail address to send me mail...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
HOORAY!!! Dance

I did not make the top 5 this month and i shall be doing my best not to make the top 5 next month.

I am a bit concerned about Lesley making the top 5. Allways seemed so quiet.
Must be down to my haggling lessons. Big Grin

As for the number 1 topic, people do love a bit of scandel. Shame. Frown

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know if I should be pleased or embarassed about starting the most topics...!

LOL As April's most frequent topic starter (in my first month no less!), I know exactly how you feel! I haven't made the list since and I'm not at all upset, but I'm a little disappointed too! Big Grin

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
Hmmm... being on this is something to aim for. I must become more chatty.

I must say, though, that although I've been registered for nearly a year, I've only started posting/reading threads daily in the past month or so and so far I'm having a good time. Apart from some people I knew already from "outside" this discussion board, I feel like I'm meeting new and interesting people. I think this is a good thing, but who knows.

Anyway, must get off and think of topics to start/comment on.

-----
"Who knows where thoughts come from? Sometimes, they just appear."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Yipee!!! I made the top 5! Dance

Congrats to Lesley for making the top 5 in our little battle to get to the 500 mark.

Dave

...The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim...

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
Where was I July 4th? Why am I just reading this now?? Confused

Anyways... YAY! Dance I'm in the top 5... I think July will be even better... I predict I'll be #2 in top posters... and I'll stay in the Top 5 for a long time to come Big Grin

"Tro-jan con-doms... Boy, I'd like to live in one of 'em!"- Abe Simpson
http://hometown.aol.com/prezkott29/myhomepage/sale.html

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prezkot:
Anyways... YAY! Dance I'm in the top 5... I think July will be even better... I predict I'll be #2 in top posters... and I'll stay in the Top 5 for a long time to come Big Grin

Well, looking at my current posting rate I reckon I'll be up there with you... as for topic starting, I hope to bump that total up with some Avengers-related tomfoolery in the next 24 hours or so...

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am
completely unimpressed
by clever answers'

REMEMBER: Take out the
'removemefirst'
from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
xSaBx - At the rate you are posting I'll put money on you being No. 1

Dave

...The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong...

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David:
xSaBx - At the rate you are posting I'll put money on you being No. 1

I think you *might* be right but I reckon that boy Prezkot might be close too...

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am
completely unimpressed
by clever answers'

REMEMBER: Take out the
'removemefirst'
from my e-mail address to reply...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
Though MiniMe and Paul Russell are big posters too.. hey look, another post... hmmm

"Tro-jan con-doms... Boy, I'd like to live in one of 'em!"- Abe Simpson
http://hometown.aol.com/prezkott29/myhomepage/sale.html

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmm stats can be fun..... of course the science of statistics is SO far above my head it isn't even funny.........

Lessa
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Though MiniMe and Paul Russell are big posters too.. hey look, another post... hmmm

Are we forgetting someone??? LOL

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Disclaimer: Even though I have a Moderator tag, I am not an employee of Non-Sport Update. My opinions are strictly my own and not nessecarily the opinion of NSU or any of its employees.

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Yeah! We are forgetting MiniMe! Big Grin

Dave

...The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Paul Russell
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm a big poster? I thought I was more of a 3-dimensional representation of something resembling a human (although I'm skinny enough to be looked on as a door poster) *LOL*

Regards,

Paul Russell

"Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with...molecular structures." -- Ash, Army of Darkness

Posts: 1242 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post