Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's Talking (Febuary 07)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's Talking (Febuary 07)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hang on a minite......
Gonna take Hammer's advice & go outside and get some freshair Wink

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
KADRAN00157
Silver Card Talk Member
Posted March 13, 2007 09:51 AM Hide Post
I did 217 posts???????
Sheash that's probably a fluke, you won't see me in the top 5 in March

you want to bet you have been doing some talking from what i see lol

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh dear.... Gosh I have been talking lol
Guess I may make the top 5 lol

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
you just may i havent been in top 5 for about 4 months now

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
I see that "Active User" count in down for the 3rd month in a row, despite having 22 new members.

Frown

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see that "Active User" count in down for the 3rd month in a row, despite having 22 new members.

well we are missing one of the biggest chatters wich is redemption i really miss his posts

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
plus there hasnt really been many sets out yet to chat about really or much info to chat about cards as well or set

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Kev, in relation to the past, this is actually the worst performance the board has ever seen. Last year, in February Look who's Talking - there were 2096 registered users with 299 posting - this year, 2541 registered users with 290 posting. there was no "con upswing" last year other than maybe 10 active users or so by summer, and still - its all about percentages. This is the lowest percentage this board has ever had, and yes, I have been tracking it for about 2 years. We are at 11.5% (rounded up)

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
kadran are you still thinking you wont make the top 5 for the most posts lol

and spider will be number one for topics started i bet.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I Lost count of my posts Frown
But I bet you make the top 5 lol

KADRAN00157

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
STop it Frown
Please KADRAN.... YOU DRIVING ME NUTS WITH YOU POSTS Wink

KADRAN00157

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:

and spider will be number one for topics started i bet.

Roll Eyes Big Grin Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10445 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think I might actually get in the top 5 this month Wink
Hehe Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Will not make the top 2 though.... Thinks thats a fight Between Scifimom and Charmed mad Smile

KADRAN00157

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol i think you might be number 3 and sci fi mum number 1

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think you all talk too much. Razz

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Yes everyone, go out more Big Grin

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
#1 poster? I don't think I posted that much in March....or did I? Wink

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It will be A miracle if KADRAN00157 makes the top 3 lol

KADRAN00157

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Gonna take people's advice Smile
Go out for a stroll and get fresh air Smile
I chat too much Wink

KADRAN00157