Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Newbie Joins The Ranks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newbie Joins The Ranks
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted
I've been lurking for a couple of months.This is a great site for much needed info from everyone from the casual collector to the maniacal collector.So I decided to join the fray here...
Bernie

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Welcome Spidergoblin, saw your post in the traders section, will have to check out your needs.

Just one question: What is a casual collector?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
I don't know what a 'casual collector' is..... I have only one speed since I saw my first Stargate SG-1 card ..... 'MANIAC'. And I've been collecting less than a year.... I have a new disease...... Help! Throw a promo my way!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Lol xst - i have been collecting about a year as well, and look out, whenever i have spare cash (even change!) I go buy cards - no matter what they are, Im addicted! NSTA here i come! (NSTA - non-sports traders anonymous)

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Spidey,
I've tried via email to make contact with no reply. So I'll try this route. Reach me at x4741@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
NSTA - non-sports traders anonymous

There IS a 12 step programme, but the odds are 1:36 and Step 6 is a particularly rare one...
Au Res.,
Paul

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
Hahahahahaha!!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post