Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    New Polling Procedure
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Polling Procedure
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

I just wanted to let everyone know that from now on, you may post polls in their appropriate forum. In other words, if you want to post a poll regarding a show or convention, post it in the convention forum, rather then the poll forum. If you have a poll in mind relating to promo cards, post it in the promo forum.

The moderators and I have decided that it makes more sense now to have them where they apply, rather then all in one location (we took our own poll!). It will be easier for moderators to look over them in their own forums. I will eventually phase out the Poll forum.

Thanks!

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good plan!
I often wondered why the polls were all together.

Is this going to be one of many changes with the introduction of the moderators?

Angel

Posts: 49 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: August 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by angel_cards:
Is this going to be one of many changes with the introduction of the moderators?

Hi Angel_Cards:

No, I don't think they'll be that many changes coming along. But this is one of things that was suggested by one of the new moderators in the Moderators Forum and the vote was to allow 'em where appropriate, instead of all in one place.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I can't see that having moderators assumes changes...I look at it more like we are Harris clones. You shouldn't see anything different beyond the fact the *Harris* are now everywhere Wink We're moderators, not co-owners Wink

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
But, sometimes change is good!!!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:
I can't see that having moderators assumes changes...I look at it more like we are Harris clones. You shouldn't see anything different beyond the fact the *Harris* are now everywhere Wink We're moderators, not co-owners Wink

Hmmm....This is starting to sound like The Matrix or something.

By the way, how do you know who *really* posted this message? It might have been Quaint1, might have been mtlhddoc2, maybe it was StCardGeek....you'll never know.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

[This message was edited by H_Toser on September 12, 2003 at 11:05 AM.]

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
So, which colour pill did Harris take? <hangs up>
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
<Mr. Mackey walks in>

drugs are bad, m'kay

Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post