Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Philly Card Talk Gathering II
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Card Talk Gathering II
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
HI TODD
GLAD TO HERE THE BOOK WILL BE THERE.

THANKS AGAIN
Smokin'

Posts: 1858 | Location: PAUPACK,PA-USA | Registered: November 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of promogal
posted Hide Post
Hi all-

I will be attending the show and the Gathering - it will be nice to meet some of the other members of NSU Card Talk.

I will be bringing my extras for trading, etc. and look forward to seeing everyone once again.

TODD-I am looking forward to getting a copy of the new edition of your book and maybe contributing a scan or two.

PAUL HART - looking forward to some serious trading and getting one of your freebies-most generous, as always!

See you all soon.

promogal

Posts: 92 | Location: valley stream, new york, usa | Registered: October 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks PCE-TODD
GOOD LUCK with the new book.

Thanks again cant wait to get it.

THIS BOOK IS A MUST HAVE FOR THE PROMO COLLECTOR.
Smokin' Smokin' Smokin' Smokin' Smokin'

By the way ??????????????????
Who is going to have it for sale at the show at Philly . Toon Station or ????? Confused

Posts: 1858 | Location: PAUPACK,PA-USA | Registered: November 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I will be there Friday, but probably cannot stay for Saturday Frown

I would love to be at the get-together, but don't think I can swing it.... Hopefully I will see some of you again on Friday.

Mike. Frown

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
Must be nice to be so wanted or stalked depending on who you are talking too LOL
cant wait to see everyone again its alot of fun and a nice little vacation.

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of andynova
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DisneyChick74:
...and a nice little vacation.

Yeah, I hear ya DC. With the snow storm last week (20 inches in Phila) and another one predicted for tomorrow (another 3-6 inches), a vacation sounds great right about now. Smile

I plan on showing up for the pre-show gathering. Save me a doughnut, guys.

--Andrew

"Oooh, I have wasted my life..."

Posts: 106 | Location: West Chester, PA, USA | Registered: December 18, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ronbo
posted Hide Post
Everyone,

I have finally confirmed that I will be attending, I have table and everything. I will be bringing my personnal collection to sell, but will also bring my spare stuff for trading, etc.

This will be my first of these gatherings, and probably my last for a while since the Air Force is sending me to South Korea again, but I expect it to be something to remember. I look forward to rekindling my freindships with my fellow collectors, since I've been away for so long, and hopefully it will be even more fun that the gatherings we used to have back in the mid 90's when I was able to attend last. If anyone is wanting me to bring something in particular that they are needing to trade for, let me know, as I doubt I can bring everything on the plane. Take Care, Ron

Posts: 86 | Location: Pocatello, ID | Registered: August 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Ronbo Wink

Good luck over there in South Korea. Wink

Where will your table be at the show???????

Are you still going to keep up your great web site because it is the best free site to look up promo cards and what the cards look like.I look at it all the time when I am not sure about a card.Its a great sight.

See you in Philly Wink
and
Good luck Wink

from
me Card Master
AKA PSmokin'M
and the
wife nandyploom

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
And don't forget .....

- that the 2003 PCE (Promo Card Encyclopedia) will have an exclusive "THE COMPLETE HIGHLANDER" (PCE-2003) (Rittenhouse Archives) Promo card included with it. Big Grin

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never intefere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Count me in Harris.
Laura Smile

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Harris! Wink
Is there a special Philly Card Talk Gathering II promo card ??????Confused???Confused???

Was there ever a card made for the first Gathering ??Confused????Confused????

WinkThis will be my first time at the Gathering and second time at the Philly show.Wink

WinkLooking forward to the Gathering and fun at the show and meeting the people here from NSU Card Talk.Wink

SmileHappy promo HuntingWink
See you all in Philly

Smokin'

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Nope, sorry, no special Card Talk promo. Let's squash that one right now Smile. But there will be some food and everyone else's company. Isn't that enough? Big Grin Oh, and maybe a surprise or two (If I can think of something by then!).

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Harris Wink
The surprises sounds great. Wink
Harris I like surprises also. Smile

WinkThis will be my first time to this. Wink

WinkI am going because this is something new to me that I never went to.
I missed the last one. Wink
WinkHeard about it at the last 2002 Philly show after it happened . Wink

WinkGlad to make it to this one. Wink

I am a day late most of the time.
LIKE: Wink
I just missed The Beast Feast where I live.
Where all the Hunters bring in what they shot all season.
I brought In some homemade pepper venison Baloney(White Tail Deer Baloney ) pepper baloney a day late. Everyone enjoyed the baloney and was laughing. WinkI almost beat the guy that brought in the frozen goose the day of the Beast Feast with a sheet of paper telling them how he wanted it cooked.(LOL) Wink
I cant believe I missed it this year by one day .
Now I got to wait to next years Beast Feast.

See you In 8 days at the show.

If I remember what day it is (LOL)

Smokin'

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
Uncle Allen (from Inkworks)was sweet enough to pass out the Buffy 6 UK Promo and some Alias Bookmarks.
NOT saying that anything like that will happen this year. I was just answering the question about last year.

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Uncle Allen (from Inkworks)was sweet enough to pass out the Buffy 6 UK Promo and some Alias Bookmarks. --- DisneyChick74
- which I missed out on (got caught in traffic on the way back) even though I'd reserved my spot. Frown But there was the set of 5 (Mid-West Show)/(Philly Show) joint issue "Mars Attacks Collectors" puzzle cards by Zina Saunders/Jay Lynch. This included the 2 given out at the Mid-West Show, the 2 from the Philly Show and the "error" card. [At least that one I was fortunate enough to get a set of the 5 cards. Smile ]

Don't forget that at this Philly Show, Paul Hart (The Gum Guide) will be giving out the UK promos for "Scooby Doo". And that Rittenhouse Archives will have prizes (like they did at the last Philly Show, which I missed out on as well, but DisneyChick was fortunate enough to win a box of "Enterprise", which she lovingly gave to Mtlhddoc. Luv You)

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never intefere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
To give me that Enterprise box - I am sure she could have traded it for a Buffy Box or something. When I broke that box I did get the 1:480 Z-1 Zephram Cochran card too! Thanks again Kris and RA Smile

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I broke that box I did get the 1:480 Z-1 Zephram Cochran card too! Thanks again Kris and RA Smile --- Mtlhddoc2
- WooHoo Big Grin

Think that they'll have a box of "Star Trek: The Animated Series" to win ?? (considering that although the official release date is the Wed after the show, I believe that the dealers at the show will have them and be the first ones to get it.) Also, I wonder if packs will be given away as was at Megacon, a few weeks ago?

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Today is the last to register for the Card Talk gathering. Response has been great and we'll definitely have more people at this show's gathering. Send me an e-mail if you are interested in coming.

Thanks.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I WANT TO GO.

If anyone is going to the show via wolverhampton pop in and pick me up. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Wolfman, that's right off of interstate 95 out of Baltimore right? I'll swing by and get you! Wink

"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all
kinds of useful things...like love!"
--Homer Simpson
http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post