Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (September)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (September)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Here are the stats for last month. Let the fun and games begin.

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OpenTopic Monthly Report Monthly Newsletter

UBB.x Monthly report

October 2003

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ October 2003 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  September 1-30, 2003

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

BCW (359 Posts)
wolfman-golf (327 Posts)
xSaBx (277 Posts)
CSI Dave (255 Posts)
tialessa (228 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

xSaBx (37 Posts)
BCW (31 Posts)
Kennywood (28 Posts)
barobehere (25 Posts)
starwolf1001 (19 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:21.88

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

BUFFY Season 7 box breakdowns by Incarnadine (with 77 posts and 1672 page views)
Alias Season 2 Cards by ManInTheIronLung (with 54 posts and 1268 page views)
Buffy B7-mem.... by Kristina (with 50 posts and 1240 page views)
Return of the King Autos by darren (with 62 posts and 1148 page views)
Disney Sketch Card Gallery by Tamara (with 64 posts and 1130 page views)

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Darn it! I'm still in the top 5.........

Could someone just shut me up???? Oh wait, with all the new releases coming out, that's just not going to happen, is it??????? Big Grin

Lessa
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
1 for number of posts and 2 for topics started. Not bad. Of course, technically I should be 1 and 1.

Harris, please count the number of topics Sarah started in the moderator forum in September and let me know if it comes to more than 6 so I can claim my rightful place at the top of the pile Big Grin

No seriously, I knew I'd been chatty in September, but not that much. Of course, I will state as usual that most of my posts probably weren't card related, but I hope they cheered some of you up. I'm betting next month I won't be either listing.

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
heck fire Big Grin

i was sick, and barely posted last month and i'm still on the list.

<sigh>
oh well, closer to gold at least Wink

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
[laughs like an evil dancing leprechaun]

Hehe! I went from #1 Chatterer in August to not ranking ANYWHERE on the boards in September! Elephant

I think I distinctly remember my post on September 10...

quote:
But... Shake Head after September, I'll be lucky to reach the Top 5...

Do I call them or do I call them? Big Grin... Just the facts, ma'am...

Anyways, "congrats" (if you congrats the big dud with the most posts Wink Big Grin) to my protege Drew for bethroning the crown... Wink Big Grin

I think it was something in the UK water, as all top 4 posters are from the UK... mutant posters? Wink Big Grin

Reverend Jim: Whaaaaat dooooooes a yelllllloooow lllllllight meeeeeean?

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prezkot:
Anyways, "congrats" (if you congrats the big dud with the most posts Wink Big Grin) to my protege Drew for bethroning the crown... Wink Big Grin

Protégé? I'll think you'll find that you're my padawan learner.

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
OH NO Eek

I,m back on the lists. All that good work down the drain.
Must shut up or go on holiday or both.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Only because, Prezkot, Paul Russell and I have been extremely busy and unavailable in September but look out we will be back! Big Grin

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BCW:
Harris, please count the number of topics Sarah started in the moderator forum in September and let me know if it comes to more than 6 so I can claim my rightful place at the top of the pile Big Grin

I think you'd probabaly be top, on that score...

Well, I'm still on the list, and as the number of sets I'm piling money into is beginning to rise... no chance of that changing any time soon! Big Grin

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
I'm a little disappointed that the percentage of members postings keeps going down. Maybe everyone is back to school and/or work. And thank you tialessa for representing us Americans in the chattiness department! Thumb Up Was there nothing to do in the UK in September? Confused Big Grin

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." ~ Walt Disney

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Considering how many folks have been signing up to Card Talk, it's not surprising the percentage that post is dropping. Many just want to observe, and some probably want to get a feel for the place before getting involved. We've seen several new posters in the last couple of weeks, so they will get involved when they have something to share or feel comfortable posting.

What's scary is that most of the top 5 posted more last month than I have since I got here. Roll Eyes

Ed

I am Scifi... Cards.

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tamara
posted Hide Post
Well, I may not be a top gabber, but this is the third time I've had a top 5 topic. Yea me LOL.

T. Big Grin

"...you have no idea what I'm capable of..."

Posts: 1830 | Location: Victoria, Canada | Registered: March 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ManInTheIronLung
posted Hide Post
Yea! I made it to a top 5 topic! Big Grin Now I need to chatter more! Surf

My Precious!

Posts: 272 | Location: North Pole | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Back in the top 5 Dance and with my new name!!

Dave

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Even though it came near the end of the month the Buffy season 7 breakdown thread was a no-brainer for top 5 but I'm surprised it was #1 Eek

Homer Simpson:
Bart, a woman is like a beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post