Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Contests to win Topps Empire Strikes Back 3D P1 promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contests to win Topps Empire Strikes Back 3D P1 promos
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We're running a few online contests to win one of the Topps Empire Strikes Back 3D P1 promos. Three contests in total with two cards to give away in each. One contest is for our Facebook fans, one is via Twitter followers, and the last is one through Card Talk.

Get all the details here:

Empire Strikes Back 3D P1 promo contests

Good luck!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Hopefully I will do better than I do at the Card Talk gatherings! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Count me in for the 3 contests. Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
That's me entered then!
Thanks NSU, and Thanks Topps, for this contest!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yay!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Cool, I'm in for 2.. I don't tweet...

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
i'm in Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've entered all 3 ways. Or at least i think i have. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The winners of the NSU Card Talk contest for the Topps' Empire Strikes Back 3D P1 promo card are Pendragon and Kennywood. Congrats to you both! I will be sending your cards shortly.

For those of you who have entered the other contests, be sure to check Facebook and Twitter to see if you have won there. Winners names will be posted momentarily.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh no i lost them all. Losing a few is hard luck but it takes real skill to be able to lose them all. Big Grin

Congrats to the winners. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice going, Pendargon and Kennywood! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yay! I won one through Facebook!

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Wolfie.........you BAD boy............ Such words from you !! Mrs. Wolfie will join Burger King and say, "You will NOT have it your way." Eek Roll Eyes Big Grin Metal

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mister E.,

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Kennywood and Pendragon. Clap Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners! Contests are fun! Big Grin

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
Congrats to all the winners! Contests are fun! Big Grin

Especially if I win! Alas, not this time..Or the time before this.. Or the time before that one. Hey! I've lost them all.. Frown

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Thank you!! I completely forgot all about entering (early onset of CRS)until I received the card in the mail yesterday. My congrats goes out to Kennywood. I loves to win!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Congratulations to you too, Pendragon. My card also arrived in yesterday's mail!

Kennywood, If anyone deserves to win, I'm glad it's you.. Thumb Up