Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brian Kong
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
I spoke with Brian Kong today. He was in a car accident a couple of days ago. He (and Cindy, Brian's wife) are doing well with some bumps and bruises. He will not be at Wizard World in Chicago this weekend -- I told him I'd pass this info along.

Please send Brian and Cindy good vibes.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
**Sending good vibes**Sending good vibes**

Glad to hear they're both okay.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that they are ok, it's always good to see both of them. Wavey

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Best Wishes to Brian and Cindy!

Hope everything gets back to normal soon!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Best wishes, get well soon. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Brian and Cindy - get well soon! Thumb Up

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TBear
posted Hide Post
I am glad to hear you are both okay.
Take care and I will be thinking good thoughts about the two of you. (Like I usually do!)

Posts: 159 | Location: Maryland/USA/Earth | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of B_C_KONG
posted Hide Post
Hey all, I'd just like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts & wishes... On our way to St. Louis ( our pit stop before going to wizard World Chicago )My wife & I were in a car accident in Tennessee. Thankfully, my wife did not have any serious injuries...I have a fracture in my neck & have to wear a neck brace for 2 months, that extends over my upper body, ten stitches in my left arm & numbness in my left hand ( thankfully not the drawing hand )It really is a miracle , since our car was totaled & was packed with stuff for 1 month & 3 conventions, including 2 glass display casez )
Again thanks for the concern & support.
I hope to be at the drawing board in a couple of days ( don't think I'll be as fast as I usually am, lol )
Feel free to email bckongart@gmail.com ( It's easier than PM. )

Posts: 25 | Location: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: March 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi Brian:

Thanks a lot for the update. Wow, that sounds like an awful accident and I am really glad to hear that you both made it out alright. I do hope that your pain will easy as quick as possible.

Take care and don't over-do it.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I wish both of you guys a speedy recovery and I am glad you both made it out relatively unscathed.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to hear that both of you are on the mend Smile

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post