Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Who Will Be Member 1000?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Will Be Member 1000?
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ghostrider666:
What's the current number?

If I told you that, it wouldn't be much of a pool, would it? Big Grin

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
Well, considering I picked the same time I was born of member #1000, unless someone decides to 'reborn' with me, I lost Frown

Prezkot- Spongier Than Bob
http://hometown.aol.com/prezkott29/myhomepage/sale.html

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
Happy Belated 18th B-day Prez!!!
Sorry you didnt win the contest on your B-day that would have been cool!!!

This contest is driving me BATTY!!!

DC: "Are we there yet???"
Harris: "NO"

Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

We have GOT to be close!!!
Harris could you atleast tell is if you think we should hit the mark by the time San diego rolls around???? Confused

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER
~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
DC: Harris, could you at least tell is if you think we should hit the mark by the time San diego rolls around????
HT: "NO" Big Grin

Sorry. Can't tell. It's killing me too, but I can't tell.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Harris:
My chosen time has come and gone, so feel free to e-mail me with the current total. (I promise I won't tell a soul!) Big Grin

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
Hey Harris (or Mouseykateer Big Grin) Since mine ended 4 days ago or whatever, tell me the total! I'll be vewy, vewy, quiet abowt it.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hey Mouseketeer and Prezkott:

I have an update for you on the Membership Drive....As of this morning, we are at

{system failure}

{please reboot Windows now}

members. Are you surprised? Big Grin

Harris

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
LOL. OK,I won't ask "Are we there yet?" It was annoying when my children would ask that on the family drives.

Instead, I'll use woman's intuition, my psychic powers, or just might flip a coin.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Harris:
You just won't tell me because of all those times I made fun of Harrisburg, right? Wink OK, I promise not to pester you anymore. (Even though I am still dying to know!) Big Grin

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
I guessed July 3rd (because it was my birthday) but that came and went. Frown

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Andro
posted Hide Post
I have to say I had a huge chuckle to myself writing out the address on my competition entry.

hehehe.
Big Grin

Posts: 252 | Location: Peterborough, UK | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hey Mouseketeer and Prezkott:

I have an update for you on the Membership Drive....As of this morning, we are at

{system failure}

{please reboot Windows now}

members. Are you surprised? Big Grin

If you were using a Macintosh and OSX as your operating system we'd know how many new members there are by now ...:->

--
xSaBx
Trading Cards a Go-go!
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst'
from my e-mail address to send me mail...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
hey Harris?

since my gues came and went, could you tell me? Wink

promiss not tell anyone else Big Grin

"Is it suppost to be stupid?"
"It's not stupid, it's advanced."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of #1hulkfan
posted Hide Post
Yeah.. still in the game..
20th coming up..
hulkfan Wave

Posts: 171 | Location: San Diego , ca, usa | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
hey Harris?

since my gues came and went, could you tell me? Wink

promiss not tell anyone else Big Grin

Since you asked nicely, I'm sure Harris will tell YOU, but not ME, a fellow Pennsylvanian. Yeah, that's gonna happen. Roll Eyes Razz

(If he does tell you, send me an e-mail, OK?) Wink

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
but Mouseketeer Wink, wouldn't that Wink be wrong Wink

honest Harris, i wasn't doing anything Big Grin

"Is it suppost to be stupid?"
"It's not stupid, it's advanced."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
Well, don't Wink let me Wink know, ok? Wink

Picture of Andro
posted Hide Post
was there a rule that said we could not guess a 2nd time? Big Grin
Gotta try aint i? Smile

Posts: 252 | Location: Peterborough, UK | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dru'sgarden
posted Hide Post
Smile I wanna second try too Smile

I'll do better this time Smile

My first guess....Oh, that was like a test-run or something. That didn't count. Smile Smile Smile

So, I wanna a second try....

How bout it?? huh huh huh Smile

C'mon......be a pal Smile

Toser?? ya still there??

+ addicted to cards +

Posts: 495 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hey, y'all want second chances? Can't do it. Not gonna happen. Wouldn't be...oh, heck you know the rest.

Seriously, it wouldn't be fair to those who made late guesses. By the way, could it be that we've already recieved our 1,000th member and I am sitting on the information for some reason? Roll Eyes Who knows???

And hey, if you haven't made a guess yet, you still can. But as I said at the beginning, only one guess per member. Sorry.