Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Who Will Be Member 1000?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Will Be Member 1000?
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
July 2 at exactly 9:39am

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I predict...

The newest Card Talk member will join July 2 at 9:47 p.m.

And remember...

Future events such as these will affect YOU in the future!

-Bob-

"It's rumored that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez would like to remake 'Casablanca'. This is great news for those who love the film but wish it was terrible."

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
July 2nd 12:00 noon Cool

"I counted all my blessings, and counted only one, one tiny little blessing and now that blessing's gone"

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DaveH
posted Hide Post
June 26th 2003, 19.00 EST Thumb Up

Dave.

Posts: 371 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: November 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Being a "glass is half empty" kinda guy, I'm
going to guess August 16, at 3:31PM.

Q: How many Card Talk members does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: 1 to turn the bulb and 999 to guess how many turns it will take Wink

Find out what you like in life... and collect it!

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
...I'll go for July 4th, 15.25 EST

--
xSaBx
Trading Cards a Go-go!
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst'
from my e-mail address to send me mail...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
...I'll go for July 4th, 15.25 EST

I'm not sure, of course, but will people in the USA visit Card Talk on Independence Day? Won't the yhave other, equally exciting, things to do? Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
I'm not sure, of course, but will people in the USA visit Card Talk on Independence Day? Won't the yhave other, equally exciting, things to do? Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

Yes, but Card Talk isn't just for those in the U.S., as you are well aware! Big Grin Plus, many people have more free times on holidays so sometimes, the board is even busier on holidays as everyone is off of work.

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
It's a matter of getting your priorities straight. Card talk is needed everyday to lead a healthy well balanced life.

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
HArris and Carlvinson -
Agreed! But I have to wonder if new people will be fully arare of the priorities!
Au Res.,
Paul

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
June 30, 5 pm EST.

Happy Stargating!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
July 3rd 6.00pm

I'll be pushing a friend to join...been tleling him for ages, but just won't get round to do....and he has tons of stuff to trade, but no-one to trade it with.....

RupT

"The secondary gyrodyne relays in the propulsion field inter-matrix have depolarised."
"In English!"
"I'm just reading what it says here!"
-Emergency Medical Hologram II and the Doctor

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
07072003@1737

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
This is tough seeing that I havnt been here and have NO CLUE how many members there are right now....Id have to take a wild guess at July 8th 9PM

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER
~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Andro
posted Hide Post
Are we close? Smile
omg, I just remembered my last post was 99... oh well 100 is so small but still... Wink

Posts: 252 | Location: Peterborough, UK | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
My guess is:

July 21st 3:00 PM

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andro:
Are we close? Smile
omg, I just remembered my last post was 99... oh well 100 is so small but still... Wink

Now you knoooow I can't tell you that!

Oh, wait I see that we've got just one member to go to reach 1,000. Wait, I misread it, we've just got our 1,001st member. Oh, nevermind. I can't tell you anything. The pool wouldn't be fun otherwise, would it?

Congrats of getting to 100 posts, though! And thanks everyone for all the guesses so far. Keep them coming.

Harris

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My first post. Elephant

Here's hoping it's June 24th 8 p.m. Dance

Mike.

Posts: 3 | Location: U.K. | Registered: June 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the board, Mike!

Cool Cool Cool Cool

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DaveH
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Welcome to Card Talk.

Dave. Dance Dance

Posts: 371 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: November 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post