Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Look Who's "Talk"ing (May)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look Who's "Talk"ing (May)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi: Here's the community report for May. I thought for sure I'd be way up in the list of posters with all the nagging, topic moving, and picture posting I did for people. Seems after all that, I didn't even make the list (not that I really want to, mind you). We really have a lot of talking going on!

As you can see, last month's usage is way up over previous months. Last month's top poster had 262 posts; that would have put him in 5th place this month!

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OpenTopic Monthly Report Monthly Newsletter

UBB.x Monthly report

June 2003

Infopop is pleased to present the UBB.x™ June 2003 Monthly Report for Non-Sport Update's Card Talk.

Community Metrics

This report was prepared specifically for: nonsportupdate.infopop.cc

Statistics reported for period of:  May 1-31, 2003

Members

Total Registered Members:

Total New Members:

Total Hours Usage Logged:

Top Five Posters:

MiniMe (457 Posts)
RupT (282 Posts)
starwolf1001 (278 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (278 Posts)
wolfman-golf (251 Posts)

Top Five Topic-Starters:

starwolf1001 (34 Posts)
H_Toser (33 Posts)
barobehere (30 Posts)
MiniMe (28 Posts)
xSaBx (23 Posts)

% of Members Who Posted:24.64

Community Activity

Total Page Views:

Average Page Views/Day:

Total New Topics Created:

Five Most Popular Topics:

Buffy Connections P-FOA Promo Card by Kennywood (with 132 posts and 3024 page views)
Share your favorites... by Tamara (with 98 posts and 2138 page views)
Justice League Promos by bluegill (with 88 posts and 1838 page views)
Jun/Jul 2K3 NSU Now Shipping by MiniMe (with 92 posts and 1677 page views)
Latest Pet Peeves by willgull (with 84 posts and 1077 page views)

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
Interesting......Very Interesting.....

Congratulations RupT. (You just squeeked by MtlhdDoc2.)
And to Starwolf1001, who's right behind you.
We have Mtlhddoc2 and Wolkman_Golf joining us again. Hello guys. Wave

Seems Starwolf1001 had the most topic to post (mostly in the Chatter section). Eek
And Harris is hot on his tail, with BaRobeHere just behind.
And we have a newcomer on this list, who's a fairly new CT member. Congratulations xSaBx. (Hope everything works out well for your son. Wavey)

- KennyWood chose the right topic with the P-FOA promo card that got 3024 views. Thumb Up (WOW)
We have Tamara joining him with a Favorite card thread that also got a huge viewership at 2138 views.
BlueGill chose the Justice League with an impressive 1838 views.
My litle topic with the NSU issue surprisingly got 1677 views.
And WillGull closes this month's stat with a Pet Peeve topic that was viewed 1077 times.
Seems our top 5 topics last month had no fewer than 1000 views each. WOW

[ Well, another landmark is coming soon as the Gold is close. ]

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
i'd like to thank the little people, you know who you are Big Grin

i like to thank all that pent-up energy i had last month.

and i'd like to thank the good people at NSU for giving me this opportunity Thumb Up

this month, i don't have so much energy, so it's up in the air where i'll be next month

Big Grin

"Is it suppost to be stupid?"
"It's not stupid, it's advanced."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
MiniMe - 457 posts!!! Eek Did you have the whole of May of work???

Dave

.... I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow isn't looking good either....

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will make it onto the board one day. I'll let myself off for May as I did have a week away. I'll try and do better for June.

Lesley

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
MiniMee, you REALLY need to change your brand of coffee... Big Grin

As for me, I feel I'm letting the side down.
I've not appeared in any of the lists for quite a while now. And even Harris is ahead of me in the posts (and shows no sign of letting me pass him!)

Au Res.,
Paul

p.s. I was right about that Buffy topic topping the poll!

Sometimes, one pack is not enough...
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~paulbines

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Yikes!!! Eek We really talked it up in May didn't we? Any particular reason for the enormous upswing? Confused

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
and its not like they were one word posts either! he writes a short novella every time he posts! LOL.
I have been taking it easy, plus I was on vacation for a week and only posted about 15 times during that whole week

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"By your command, Imperious Leader"

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Hey I am on the poll again. First time in a while. You really are speeding along Rupt! Congrats!

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
MiniMee, you REALLY need to change your brand of coffee... Big Grin --- Quaint1

- Can't stand the stuff. Eek
It's Mountan Dew all the way. Big Grin Even better when it's slightly frozen for a Mountain Dew Slushie. Thumb Up

[ BTW, Please CLICK HERE for the Gold Announcement ] Big Grin Thumb Up

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Am i the only person who gets depressed when i find i am in the top 5.
Just think of what else i could have been doing.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
September:
Top Five Posters:
mtlhddoc2 (94 Posts)
H_Toser (78 Posts)
barobehere (68 Posts)
cverdec (67 Posts)
DisneyChick74 (65 Posts)

October:
Top Five Posters:
mtlhddoc2 (196 Posts)
MiniMe (164 Posts)
barobehere (135 Posts)
DisneyChick74 (121 Posts)
RupT (99 Posts)

November:
Top Five Posters:
MiniMe (184 Posts)
Quaint1 (137 Posts)
Dobby The House Elf (131 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (122 Posts)
barobehere (118 Posts)

December:
Top Five Posters:
MiniMe (170 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (153 Posts)
wolfman-golf (112 Posts)
barobehere (109 Posts)
Quaint1 (93 Posts)

January:
Top Five Posters:
MiniMe (238 Posts)
wolfman-golf (195 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (160 Posts)
Dobby The House Elf (147 Posts)
Quaint1 (140 Posts)

February:
Top Five Posters:
MiniMe (180 Posts)
Dobby The House Elf (111 Posts)
wolfman-golf (106 Posts)
Quaint1 (84 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (74 Posts)

March:
Top Five Posters:
mtlhddoc2 (226 Posts)
MiniMe (213 Posts)
Dobby The House Elf (131 Posts)
Card Master (130 Posts)
wolfman-golf (118 Posts)

April:
Top Five Posters:
MiniMe (262 Posts)
Dobby The House Elf (145 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (135 Posts)
Incarnadine (128 Posts)
wolfman-golf (124 Posts)

and May:
Top Five Posters:
MiniMe (457 Posts)
RupT (282 Posts)
starwolf1001 (278 Posts)
mtlhddoc2 (278 Posts)
wolfman-golf (251 Posts)

in the 8 previous months, only 2 people went above 200 posts - a total of 4 times - in May all 5 top posters went above 200, thats a record!
And Mini-Me smashed the high post record by at least 150 posts! any of the top 5 from this month would have "won" this category at any time over the past 8 months! Unbelievable!

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"By your command, Imperious Leader"

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
Every so often you get statistics being released about the number of hours we spend in the bathroom, or how many days we spend sleeping, eating, etc in an average lifetime. I would love to see what the inclusion of Minime and a few other people from here would do to those statistics! Eek Big Grin

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Wow! I better start thinkin of things to say if I want to get anywhere on this board!! Chatty bunch you are Wink Big Grin

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
that just goes to show you, that we are either VERY opinionated people, or people who just can't shut up Big Grin

like now Big Grin

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
quote:
that just goes to show you, that we are either VERY opinionated people, or people who just can't shut up Big Grin

Um, I think it's probably both! Razz

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
you're probable right Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
And Mini-Me smashed the high post record by at least 150 posts! --- Mtlhddoc
- I was always taught that, "If you're going to do something, do it well and with great distinction." Thumb Up
quote:
Every so often you get statistics being released about the number of hours we spend in the bathroom, or how many days we spend sleeping, eating, etc in an average lifetime. I would love to see what the inclusion of Minime and a few other people from here would do to those statistics! Eek Big Grin --- PatData
- To answer your questions...

Very Little
Not Enough
Very Little, etc. Big Grin

@@@ ScottEvil Cool