Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Site Upgrade on Tuesday, March 23rd
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Site Upgrade on Tuesday, March 23rd
 Login/Join

Picture of UKcardboy
posted Hide Post
ooohhh 116 karma points Drool
must get more karma points aaaaarhh

Posts: 262 | Location: Hampshire,UK | Registered: December 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I get kicked off the site every time I post.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Yuk.
Shake Head Frown
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hmm...I don't like change.
I can see this new look taking a while to get used to. Razz

Posts: 1085 | Location: UK | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
Eek

I don't know about this new layout. I like the look but I don't like the new little indicators on the main page of what has new info and what doens't. I want the lightbulbs back!!! Also I don't like the new way of doing things like replying.

I edited my post! woohoo

[This message was edited by Kristy on March 23, 2004 at 01:37 PM.]

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
Ok I am still Mrs Claus but how come I don't have permission to edit my posts?!!!!!!

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
WOW......very......different

seems a little more complicated to post

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Ewwww - it changed on me all of a sudden - I'm sure I'll get used to it, but this is indeed a big change.

Can I edit my own post?

Yes I can! - click on the middle icon which looks like a pencil and you too can edit your posts Smile

[This message was edited by Over_Worked_Mom on March 23, 2004 at 12:42 PM.]

[This message was edited by Over_Worked_Mom on March 23, 2004 at 12:43 PM.]

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't like it, I'm another person in the change is bad camp.

This is going to take a while to get used to.

Smile

Lesley

[This message was edited by LesleyW on March 23, 2004 at 11:18 PM.]

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristy:
Ok I am still Mrs Claus but how come I don't have permission to edit my posts?!!!!!!

Nope I can't edit my posts either. Hope that is sorted out soon, as it will cause havoc in the trading section.

Lesley

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Kristy and LesleyW:

Try editing your posts again. I have just made some changes and hopefully you should be able to do so now (though with the cumbersome new control panel, don't be surprised if I still have it incorrect!!). Please try and post your results back here.

Thanks.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris. I edited my post!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Okay, when I used to log in, the front page of the forum had an Icon I could click, and it would list all the new posts since I had last logged in. Very handy, as opposed to checking each folder and topic individually.

Is this feature gone, or hidden, or just not activited in the new format???

Posts: 2199 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
What do the little dog houses mean? Is there somewhere we can go to get a description of the symbols? Couldn't this have waited until after April 15th??!!! (Just kidding)!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of aagranata
posted Hide Post
ARRRGGGHHH! I can post replies, but I can't start a new thread. Why is that???

Posts: 822 | Location: Spanaway, WA | Registered: May 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Oh this is strange. I've been to alot of different style forums, but never one like this.
I can type in different colours? Cool

I vaguely remember (one of?) the old layout. Not the one before this one, but the one before that.

I don't mind change. It makes it fun Smile

Oh there's the Edit button!

Karma here works different to a gaming forum i used to go to. It wasn't based on post-count, but how well one behaved.
If i keep posting nonsense posts I'll be Silver in no time Razz

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
Okay, when I used to log in, the front page of the forum had an Icon I could click, and it would list all the new posts since I had last logged in. Very handy, as opposed to checking each folder and topic individually.

Is this feature gone, or hidden, or just not activited in the new format???

Bill...in case you have not found it yet
click on the "find" icon and then the drop-down menu will show the link you're looking for.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is anyone else having no luck with navigating the pages ?

I assume there should be some form of scroll bar but not here there isn't ( IE6 with all the patches from MSDN & Windows Update )

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of New Wave Dave
posted Hide Post
Whats with this karma nonsense?

Posts: 362 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: June 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
It's a lttle hard to get use to but I like the fact you need to be a member to get to the trading section.

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post